Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All-

Just wanted to pass along some praise to a great vendor. I ordered (From Ohio) a full set of brakes for my 07 1000 on Thursday night and came home to find them on the doorstep Monday afternoon. It doesn't get any better than that. The prices were awesome IMO too.
You hear a lot of good and bad about vendors. This is the second purchase I've made with these folks and I am dually impressed. Just felt inclined to share some positive. Not that our bikes are super old, but still....having the parts readily on hand and shipping that fast is pretty impressive. They have definitely earned a permanent bookmark.

Ride well-

Raider

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got my PCV and Two bros exhaust today(on time). Fast shipping!! Super low prices!! I will be doing more business with the mummy.

·
17,011 Posts
Corey does an allllright job....

I mean, it did take a week for my order to get from Texas to the UK, but shipping was free so I guess it evens out. :dunno

:spit
A whole week????
I hope you complained until he sent you free shit.....:cursing

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey I got my mottomummy resivor sock when I got my slip on and that increased my braking ability by 30%. Now My locker at work has another 20 hp thanks to mottomummy and their kick ass stickers!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts