Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently added a BMC Race Air Filter to my '04 600....now my bike seems a bit loopey with the throttle when i'm anywhere below 4000 RPMs. Granted I never like to have the bike in the low RPMs but when pulling away from lights and/or coming to a stop the throttle is shaky. At my house I put the bike in neutral and held the throttle at 3000 RPM. I noticed that the RPMS will drop 100-200 RPMs every so often and then come back up to the 3000RPM I was holding it at. I also have a Yosh TRS bolt-on can. I'm wondering why my bike is acting like this....when it was stock and i set the throttle at certain RPM it would stay there fine. Now the RPMs will drop ever so slightly even when i haven't rolled off the throttle or anything. Thank god its only by 100-200 RPMs instead of thousands. Does anyone know if a TRE or PowerCommander will fix this problem? Could it just be from the different pressure being caused by aftermarket parts? Or something more serious? Any tips of info would be great guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well it fixed my 05 750 with the PC3 and the correct map. My bike is really smooth from low to top. No lope at all either. Some guys say it is not needed, But it worked for me. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good to me guys, i'll see if anybody else has any ideas as to what is going on. But i'm thinking i may just get the PC3 or borrow one from someone and download the right map. It will hopefully fix the problem and give me a little extra performance out of the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts