Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving soon and the nearest gym is going to be 20 minutes from my place. I came accross a New Wieder Crossbow Home Gym for sale locally and the guy is asking 275 which I think its a hell of a price. I woudln't even consider it for the normal retail price but has anybody used it before? Your thoughts on it?

Attachments

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Never tried it but you cant go wrong. If it sucks you can sell it for the same or more or use it for days you dont want to trek to the gym. If it is decent you got a deal...

I want to get a home gym because I hate the process of going to the gym. It would be nice to workout when I want to without crowds or having to drive - plus it would be faster. I am locked in for another couple of months, at that point I will get a bench, bar, squat rack and some dumbbells...

·
39,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah my membership is about to expire i usually pay yearly and would rather get this. I hadn't thought about re-selling it if i dind't like it lol thanx man :cheers i'm definately buying it i just need to wait till he returns my email

·
39,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy still has it. I would've bought it yesterday but he didn't return my email till 11pm :hammer so i'm going to see if i can drop by today after work and pick it up :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing