Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Maybe he can man the camera ... He's still recovering from the 'red sock' you gave him last time , took a broom handle to tuck that shit back up there !!!
This is a really, really fucked up post. I can't get the image out of my mind. :vomit

:lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love bringing friends on rides (girls obv) and my girlfriend loves to ride and is working on getting her own bike currently. she knows the ins and outs; leans correctly, looks through the corners and doesn't fidget to much. makes for a much more enjoyable ride when the passenger knows what is going on. Just don't drive like an idiot and take into consideration the added weight and you should be fine.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
:lol what is this, ancient thread revival week?

I've got no worries

"Sorry honey, I'd love to take you for a ride but my exhaust makes it impossible to have rear footpegs". :biggrin

No shit.

Whenever I took someone for a ride, I always just told them to do whatever they want except in the turns. In the turns, the best passenger is a sack of potatoes.

And if I ever tap the left knee, that's the signal to clamp hard with your legs and put your hands around my stomach (I used to wheelie everywhere when I was a young punk).

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Yeah another old one - maybe didn't realize it's a sticky, not a new post?

My wife rides with me pretty often, she likes the SV better than my previous GSXR. Still not comfortable for long distances. I'm looking to get a second bike for two-up cruising duty.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
When I ride passenger, I cant reach the bars and the bike seems pilotless and starts to wobble, then I slide back to the front and grab the bars. :nerd:

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I always say, "It's a race bike, they aren't made for passengers." Easy way to avoid an argument.

·
Registered
122 Posts
So my wife use to ride with me on my Harley.. Well she thought she was going to start riding with me on my Gsxr. Of course I’m going to let her, so I buy her the Icon Alliance GT and some Icon D30 riding gloves to make sure she’s protected. Long story short, she rides on my bike for 10 minutes and hated every second of it.

281 - 295 of 295 Posts