Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suzuki gsxr parts bike 1988

Some guy in my area is selling this.I personality went to go look and it and this thing is a BEAUTY at this price..The fairings are Worth more then his Asking price..Someone better grab this before its to late

http://allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/1524284101.html

Dale!Yea i remember, where you at?your always looking for parts bikes at a decent price arent ya? :D

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
Hey man... hows that bike runnin man......
yea, im always on the lookout for a good deal for parts...thanks.
I'm going to check that link out right now.....

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
uhm, damn....wish i was closer!! Id pick it up right now.....

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey man... hows that bike runnin man......
yea, im always on the lookout for a good deal for parts...thanks.
I'm going to check that link out right now.....
hey dale.Yea my bike is running good..everything is fine so far..No more problems after that electrical problem but all seems well

I just got of the phone with him it's mine I'm leaving a 6:00 am to get it.
hey im glad and i knew someone would pick up on that deal..it seemed like a VERY good price/Deal..let us know how it turns out!:punk

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Well no go :( someone got it before me. Who buys a bike on Xmas day. Good thing he called me because I was leaving a 5:00 am. The guy works on bikes and someone never came back for it, but it did have a new yosh on it ,new brakes, and cleaned and jetted carbs right before the top end went ,the only thing wrong with the bodywork besides the color was one small crack near the right mirror.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
:shifty Thats where u learn,go there and then,:chucksNever take nothing 4 granted:nonoCheers Peter:cheersRTE38:burnout

1 - 18 of 18 Posts