Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these in so thought i'd take some pics, Sorry for the crappy photo couldn't find the good digi cam at work. But here you go. Qlty is second to none beautiful looking system.

Those looking on pricing info please email or call. Retail around 1250.00

·
Registered
335 Posts
imitation is the greatest form of flattery...

copy of Tsukigi short canister design that debuted at the Richmond AMA Prostar race April 30

·
Registered
335 Posts
then why not advertise it every now and then also? You know side by side the quality is right there with pipes costing hundreds more.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
then why not advertise it every now and then also? You know side by side the quality is right there with pipes costing hundreds more.
because hero can't keep up with demand on the product. I've adv'd the product for the 600rr and zx10r and got good demand when it came time to sell the pipes they were not there for 8weeks or more and that was even after our pre-order.

btw, we do sell alot of the slips for the 1k and fulls for the busa guys. Make some very nice hp

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
what are all the options you offer in a slip-on for the K5 1000?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Any pics of the gxsr1000 with the tsukigi? I'm buying the 05 gxsr in a couple of week, and I am looking for the shorty exhuast. Do the shorty only come with the full system? Or do you have a slip on shorty as well?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tsukigi only has full length slips at the moment. I talked to hero and he's going to see what they can do about producing a shorty slip and will get back to me.

Slava

pics really look at the sato there almost the same except for the badge. I'll see if hero can send me some pics for you guys though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What are the prices for the Sato & Tsukigi full and slip on systems?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the above pictured exhaust actually the Full system with the short can? Im guessing it is, but Sato informed me that you cannot retain the passenger pegs with that system, if this is it, then Im in
I love the look of the racefit, but I have Sato's on my 2002 RC51 and the fit and finish is next to none and the sound of these exhausts is very deep and not too loud. Man I love the Clean Look of the racefit. I wish someone had a Before and After Dyno of the racefit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts