Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
I think I'm gonna start moving those threads with stretched bikes that aren't used for drag racing in here...

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
...you are taking to the wrong guy... I've driven 1000 miles plus each way to get to race events. 2 hours is nothing.

Besides, why would you turn your bike into a dump truck just because you have few turns where you live? There are no benefits to it if you aren't drag racing it. A stock bike can go straight just as well as one with a 10' swingarm - difference is it can turn too...

·
I like to put tampons in my ears!
5,197 Posts
Only 2 hours? :facepalm
If it makes you feel any better. The little 1.6 mile local track (formerly Gateway International Raceway) is less than an hour from my house. :shifty

...you are taking to the wrong guy... I've driven 1000 miles plus each way to get to race events. 2 hours is nothing.

Besides, why would you turn your bike into a dump truck just because you have few turns where you live? There are no benefits to it if you aren't drag racing it. A stock bike can go straight just as well as one with a 10' swingarm - difference is it can turn too...
I was refering to the dumbass in the 11/12 600 thread. My comment was pure sarcasm

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
referred to as oldfart's coming out party. :biggrin
HEY!! NOW THAT'S NOT FUNNY!! I DON'T CRUISE ANYMORE!! SVS COMES TO MY HOUSE NOW!!!! :flipoff

:lmao Bastards!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
If it makes you feel any better. The little 1.6 mile local track (formerly Gateway International Raceway) is less than an hour from my house. :shifty

I was refering to the dumbass in the 11/12 600 thread. My comment was pure sarcasm
Sorry, hadn't seen that yet :lmao

·
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
10,426 Posts
Does my Busa count as a cruiser? :dunno

:biggrin

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts