Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fond memories of this section of the forum. RIP :cheers

If anyone is interested, there is a politics/religion forum section full of various nutters and Trump sycophants here:

https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

I've been having a good time there, I am by far a minority with my reasonable, evidence based views.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,743 Posts
Yeah, that would be a fair assessment of this place.

Personally, I'm burnt-out from the never ending news and all the BS. The divisiveness is bad. I know I've lost gdc 'friends' for stating my opinion too fervently. I've said it before but I'll apologize again to any Trump supporters out here if my ramblings ever sounded like I was knocking you for your views. :cheers

Except @Todd_Sails :lmao

·
Registered
414 Posts
People Regurgitating / Quoting BS news articles for over two years about Trump Collusion in this forum, The Mueller report, the Mueller Report, the Mueller Report....... wait for the Mueller report, it'll bring Trump down etc...

Out come... No Collusion... No indictment... :hammer

The Silence Is Deafening!!!...... from all the Leftist Regurgitator's ever since.... That's why this forum is dead...

Mueller testified to congress, and made himself look like a Complete Geriatric Mumbling Fool... and couldn't even answer simple questions...... or answered with "That's not in my purview"...... or "I not going to answer that"...... etc, etc, etc...

So much for the Mueller report. That Totally Backfired in the Democrats faces, and Totally Destroyed Mueller's credibility 100% with him testifying... :lmao

The DNC lawsuit against the Trump campaign was Tossed out of court by a Federal Judge last month... :lmao

The Clinton Email scandal is still continuing... much to the DNC's disdain... :lmao

Also... over the years I've noticed whole thrends in this forum just Magically Disappear...... weeks...... after the last post was made, for no reason.... Hmmm...... WTF...

Some Shifty Shit is going on covering up peoples failed arguments when their proven wrong... so they just delete the whole thrend, to hide their failed arguments... Totally Pathetic......

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
People Regurgitating / Quoting BS news articles for over two years about Trump Collusion in this forum, The Mueller report, the Mueller Report, the Mueller Report....... wait for the Mueller report, it'll bring Trump down etc...

The Silence Is Deafening!!!...... from all the Leftist Regurgitator's ever since.... That's why this forum is dead...

Mueller testified to congress, and made himself look like a Complete Geriatric Mumbling Fool... and couldn't even answer simple questions...... or answered with "That's not in my purview"...... or "I not going to answer that"...... etc, etc, etc...

So much for the Mueller report. That Totally Backfired in the Democrats faces, and Totally Destroyed Mueller's credibility 100% with him testifying... :lmao

The DNC lawsuit against the Trump campaign was Tossed out of court by a Federal Judge last month... :lmao

The Clinton Email scandal is still continuing... much to the DNC's disdain... :lmao

Also... over the years I've noticed whole thrends in this forum just Magically Disappear...... weeks...... after the last post was made, for no reason.... Hmmm...... WTF...

Some Shifty Shit is going on covering up peoples failed arguments when their proven wrong... so they just delete the whole thrend, to hide their failed arguments... Totally Pathetic......
The thread is about this section being dead, not to dust off your soap box. The no collusion was addressed, don't care to do it again. Go back and read it if you want. Everything since then is the same old hat from Trump. He's a scumbag nut who needs to be voted out.

Also those deleted threads were deleted by the OP themselves, not the staff. Before Sam quit, she deleted a bunch of her threads all over the site for some reason including here. There is no conspiracy theory. I know you wingnuts on the right love that stuff, but sorry to disappoint.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
But to get back on track, I used to enjoy debating politics. But ever since Trump was elected, the right has become fanatical. Conspiracy theories and paranoia have taken over and fact checking what comes out of his mouth is non existent. Then when you start getting threatened in PM's and name called in the open forum like a 6 year old because of the facts I presented or my opinion, it kinda loses its luster. I have better things to do with my time.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
@SSGSXR

I just restored all of Sam's threads in this section because she had no reason to do so and only did because she knew she was quitting. I didn't agree with it and had restored some of her threads previously on other parts of the site. As far as the others that was their choice.

Vodou was trolling hard and shotgun posting. He removed his threads because he thought he was going to get banned and he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Don't assume you know everything.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The thread is about this section being dead, not to dust off your soap box.

Also those deleted threads were deleted by the OP themselves, not the staff. Before Sam quit, she deleted a bunch of her threads all over the site for some reason including here.
That was my opinion and reason as to why it was dead. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You don't like Trump, we well and truly know that.

It's not just sam, other thrends without sam have also disappeared for no reason...

Deleting threads to cover up OP's failed arguments is 100% dishonest IMO, and totally discourages people from participating. People putting in lots of time and effort to posting, to only have whole trends deleted.

Why was sam even aloud to delete all those thrends???

·
Registered
414 Posts
@SSGSXR

I just restored all of Sam's threads in this section because she had no reason to do so and only did because she knew she was quitting. I didn't agree with it and had restored some of her threads previously on other parts of the site. As far as the others that was their choice.

Vodou was trolling hard and shotgun posting. He removed his threads because he thought he was going to get banned and he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Don't assume you know everything.
Thank you for agreeing that sam deleteing all those thrends was wrong. :thumbup

·
Administrator
13,260 Posts
That was my opinion and reason as to why it was dead. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You don't like Trump, we well and truly know that.

It's not just sam, other thrends without sam have also disappeared for no reason...

Deleting threads to cover up OP's failed arguments is 100% dishonest IMO, and totally discourages people from participating. People putting in lots of time and effort to posting, to only have whole trends deleted.

Why was sam even aloud to delete all those thrends???

I would love to see these threads that have disappeared ... as an Admin I can see EVERYTHING.

The only threads that have been removed are ones by the person that started it ...

If you are referring to Kawa’s racist threads , or Voo’s incessant trolling then yes they were removed by staff and rightfully so too :piss

The amount of bullshit reports and PM’s we get regarding members getting butt hurt in the dungeon was ridiculous ... a good 80% of those was from Trump supporters that couldn’t handle a civil debate.

So quite frankly you have no idea what you are talking about

·
Administrator
13,260 Posts
For me , I’m glad this section is dead ... I can count on one hand how many people could conduct themselves like a normal human being.

I’m sure every staff member will agree with me that our lives are much easier now ... no more dealing with ‘man babies’ that can’t handle someone disagreeing with them.

I’m in half a mind to remove it altogether ...

·
Registered
414 Posts
I would love to see these threads that have disappeared ... as an Admin I can see EVERYTHING.

The only threads that have been removed are ones by the person that started it ...

If you are referring to Kawa’s racist threads , or Voo’s incessant trolling then yes they were removed by staff and rightfully so too :piss

The amount of bullshit reports and PM’s we get regarding members getting butt hurt in the dungeon was ridiculous ... a good 80% of those was from Trump supporters that couldn’t handle a civil debate.

So quite frankly you have no idea what you are talking about

Exactly my point...

Sam deleted her thrends... that's a Fact...

Why was sam aloud to Totally abuse her "Moderation Powers" and delete all her thrends since she was leaving ? ...... That was Totally Dishonest and Wrong...

What about all the other people's posts in those thrends she deleted. What are they all Worthless / Meaningless posts she can just disgard because she felt like it... That's Total BS...

·
Administrator
13,260 Posts
Exactly my point...

Why was sam aloud to Totally abuse her "Moderation Powers" and delete all her thrends since she was leaving ? ...... That was Totally Dishonest and Wrong...

What about all the other people's posts in those thrends she deleted. What are they all Worthless / Meaningless posts she can just disgard because she felt like it... That's Total BS...
:facepalm she started the threads dude ... she can remove them.

Same as you can with yours , it’s not being dishonest at all ... if you wish to not have it anymore you can ask a staff member to remove it.

It’s THAT simple

Btw it’s ALLOWED ... not aloud

·
Registered
125 Posts

... And they call their beliefs evidence based.

Trump 2020!

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Exactly my point...

Write a letter to Vertical Scope then. Quit your fucking bitching. You got the explanation. Anyone can delete their own threads. It's wasn't the staff allowing anything. However, I disagreed and I restored Sam's threads in here. I should delete them again since you're being a pussy about it. What more do you want? Move the fuck on already.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
... And they call their beliefs evidence based.

Trump 2020!
I’ll assume that is a dig at my OP, since i used that exact language.

This is an example of the type of shit that killed this place. You have no idea what my beliefs are, what my political affiliation is, or what my stance is on virtually any topic, YET you make a snarky comment and wave your flag proudly. :facepalm

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
For me , I’m glad this section is dead ... I can count on one hand how many people could conduct themselves like a normal human being.

I’m sure every staff member will agree with me that our lives are much easier now ... no more dealing with ‘man babies’ that can’t handle someone disagreeing with them.

I’m in half a mind to remove it altogether ...
I could not agree more. I've been wanting this section closed for a long time for that very reason. And case in point @SSGSXR is being one of those man babies right now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
46 Replies
10 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing