Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cheersIt makes me happy to know that our new coach respects the walk on program and doesn't believe that all the good players come from the West Coast.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
:cheersIt makes me happy to know that our new coach respects the walk on program and doesn't believe that all the good players come from the West Coast.
Back to basics boys. It's going to be a good season regardless of our final record. :punk

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's exactly my thoughts. As long as we get back to what we have always done and the coach respects the Nebraska legacy all is good in my book. I thought the article was cool because it came from my home town and was in the Newyork Times :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
That's exactly my thoughts. As long as we get back to what we have always done and the coach respects the Nebraska legacy all is good in my book. I thought the article was cool because it came from my home town and was in the Newyork Times :)
Yep, not too far from home for me either.

I actually had scouts from UNL looking at me my Jr year of high school back when it meant something and they recruited in-state aggressively. It wasn't even a question if I would go someplace else because it was a dream of mine my entire life to play for Osborne and the Huskers. A back injury I suffered my Frosh year kept me from playing my Sr year though and ultimately ended my football career before it ever began. I would have played for Osborne his last year of coaching too. Talk about an amazing chapter in my life that never got written. Oh well... such is life.

GO BIG RED!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts