Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather has been crap all day and now all of a sudden the sun is out and is actually kinda nice but guess who still can't go riding???????? Yup you guessed it ME

Man it suxs sometimes being a single parent but I love my little one to death

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I feel ya James....no riding for me for another 4 weeks. Damn knee surgery. Though I'd rather have a cute little daughter like you as a reason to not be on the bike.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
James...did you used to have a gixxer 6 at Mildenhall/Lakenheath??? crashed your tlr @ assen, maybe??? (heheh, fell down the stairs my ass)

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, dont like your post title, should be more considerate coz of the kid.
Dude don't get it twisted I love my daughter more than anything in the world and my title will never match that.

I understand what your getting at and not flaming you or anything just making it known my daughter is 1st and thats how it will always be but it is always nice to be able to go out and ride when at all possible

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James...did you used to have a gixxer 6 at Mildenhall/Lakenheath??? crashed your tlr @ assen, maybe??? (heheh, fell down the stairs my ass)
Hahahahah Almost had me but if I'm not mistakeing you bought my 98 sixxer and wrecked it more than a couple of times!!!

That was my baby how could you do her that way

It's all good but no need to put my business out there especially for someone who wasn't even in Assen.

I heard you bought a 750??

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hahahahah Almost had me but if I'm not mistakeing you bought my 98 sixxer and wrecked it more than a couple of times!!!

It's all good but no need to put my business out there especially for someone who wasn't even in Assen.

it's all good bro, just verifying who you were that's all...yeah i had her down a couple times, ended up just making a trackbike out of it.
Went from this:

To this:

then sold it for $1500 when i pcs'd down here. Yeah i got the new 750 but selling that now to just race. If you're ever down by NC lemme know, you always got a plce to kick it wherever i'm at.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

it's all good bro, just verifying who you were that's all...yeah i had her down a couple times, ended up just making a trackbike out of it.
Went from this:

To this:

then sold it for $1500 when i pcs'd down here. Yeah i got the new 750 but selling that now to just race. If you're ever down by NC lemme know, you always got a plce to kick it wherever i'm at.
Damn I miss that bike, not as quick as most bikes but she sure was fun especially the 12 oclock wheelies that had everyone like
And the good ol snetterron race track
that place was fun to. Im gonna do this just to give ya shit no pun intended but that bike can do way more then what you were giving her
here's proof at snetterton

But other than that yeah if I make it down that way I'll give you a shout.
Dickey told me about the 750 you bought

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh and I see you still have the yellow strips in the center wheels that I did LOL that bike brings back some memories.

the all painted black body work was that the race plastics I gave you ro the stock fairings? I see that the tail is defintely the race fairing and the tank is obviously stock

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dude don't get it twisted I love my daughter more than anything in the world and my title will never match that.

I understand what your getting at and not flaming you or anything just making it known my daughter is 1st and thats how it will always be but it is always nice to be able to go out and ride when at all possible
OK bro, got ya, family man myself [2 boys].

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

OK bro, got ya, family man myself [2 boys].
Congratz

And happy bday

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yeah man, same fairing, just had it painted black. That pic was from my first ever track day, and ended up doing bunches more in the 2 years following. Trust me, i gave that thing a fuckin NECK RINGING, cranked down to the fairing. I had even managed to get my elbow down a couple times on the street once i got some supercorsas on it. We did DOnington right before I left, Soob, DIckey, SPence, and like 5 others. Please tell me you got to go there before you left england...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah man, same fairing, just had it painted black. That pic was from my first ever track day, and ended up doing bunches more in the 2 years following. Trust me, i gave that thing a fuckin NECK RINGING, cranked down to the fairing. I had even managed to get my elbow down a couple times on the street once i got some supercorsas on it. We did DOnington right before I left, Soob, DIckey, SPence, and like 5 others. Please tell me you got to go there before you left england...
NOPE
I was supposed to be there for another yr and last minute cause of my cross training and last minute being 2 WEEKS prior to going to Sheppard for class, "Oh BTW your getting orders by the end of the business day and if you haven't heard from me there will be a message on your machine when you get home"
And Yes there was a message as soon as I got home

I was pissed cause for 6 months they said your going to scholl then coming back to finish your tour
But I am probably going to look into headin gto Germany for my next assignment or unfortuantely back to Lakenheath

1 - 20 of 21 Posts