Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow... Yeah ok... See what happens when you don't have an edumacation? Idiots...

Someone should have saw something... And those hotels should have cameras covering the front entrance... But to totally dismiss it as a fake event... and even insult the guy by asking him if there was drugs, alcohol or prostitution involved is just vulgar.

·
big floppy donkey dick
2,972 Posts
what a bunch of assholes.. i think that i would have probably been arrested for punching the cop in the face.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn that is crazy. Cops can be dumbass sometimes. In every incident I have been in that require police attention they always took close to an hr to show up. Unless your dieing...they will take their time. I guess its true how the movies portray its, they always come at the last minute when everything is done.

·
Premium Member
8,926 Posts
MY02gsxr1000 said:
That is nuts, they couldn't even ask the hotel if he was checked in there or maybe that hotel is a known drug hang out?
And there is your answer...

Q: If the motel/area was a known drug area, why weren't there police nearby???? :scratch

A: Cops too busy sitting on highways writting tickets.

·
Registered
942 Posts
It's all hearsay about what took place, however to leave your keys in your vehicle isn't exactly the smartest the thing to do. Had a friend who lost his mustang like that, he actually got it back a few weeks later. He was lucky, that lightning is a sweet truck.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I know the area (drove through it commuting) and it is'nt a nice nieborhood. Infact I'm little surprised it didn't get stolen during the night.
Anyway that totally sucks and those cops sound like fricken a-holes
Lets hope that insurance can cover the loss and he can keep doing what he does.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.