Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd have pulled out my sidearm and blown this hag away many times over.

There's a twist towards the end that just kills me. :lol

I HAVE PTSD!!!!!!! :lmao

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
You should love her Skiddy boy, she's one of your Democratic legislator pals!!! A shining example of what a normal human acts like. :squid :spit :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
You should love her Skiddy boy, she's one of your Democratic legislator pals!!! A shining example of what a normal human acts like. :squid :spit :thumbup
Bob, it's not a democratic vs republican issue. When i was on the job I had plenty of registered republicans do crazy shit and commit crimes.

·
19,104 Posts
Bob, it's not a democratic vs republican issue. When i was on the job I had plenty of registered republicans do crazy shit and commit crimes.
:lol I was just busting his balls, (Apparently yours too!). For sure there are plenty of assholes on both sides. >:) There's some funny vids of her apologizing afterwards. The cop was awfully nice to her for what an ass she was.

·
19,104 Posts
republican or dem, she sure is a fucking drama queen lmao
What the hell would she do if she got caught doing something serious, like a DUI? Shit herself and roll around on the ground maybe? :facepalm

I don't feel safe right now!!! :bitchslap

·
17,011 Posts
What the hell would she do if she got caught doing something serious, like a DUI? Shit herself and roll around on the ground maybe? :facepalm

I don't feel safe right now!!! :bitchslap

I could write a series of books about "The stupid shit people do when you tell them they're under arrest for DUI"..:spit

·
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could write a series of books about "The stupid shit people do when you tell them they're under arrest for DUI"..:spit
After seeing this (a small speeding ticket), I can only imagine.

When I got busted for DUI*, I just sat in the back of the cruiser pouting, even though I KNEW it was going to be a nightmare (Quebec is insane for penalties and trying to get your license back).

When they brought me into the station to blow into the big machine, I was at .1... a few gulps of beer over the limit. Certainly not drunk. Police report even said no evident signs of impairment. Older cops would likely have exercised discretion but I had two kids fresh out of the academy and they were visibly excited about nailing an actual DUI (criminal offense).

But what's the point of putting on a big show? I don't know what the hell else you can say or do. You're busted. End of story.

I've been let-off with a warning for speeding by cops because I just acted calm / normal and apologized. I assume cops are surely sick of idiots / drama queens. Just take it like a man and shut up.

Tell us about one of the more remarkable ones if you feel like it. I'm sure it would be good for a laugh :lol

·
17,011 Posts
Tell us about one of the more remarkable ones if you feel like it. I'm sure it would be good for a laugh :lol
Saw a guy driving who I knew had a suspended license, because I had arrested him a few months prior, for DUI. :facepalm
His family had a lot of money so I guess he figured he could buy his way out of jail.
Anywho, I hit the lights & he off he goes.
So I'm chasing this guy in totally restored 1950's Chevy pickup, beautiful paint job & motor work.
The chase started on the city streets, it was after 1am so traffic was light.
After 10-15 minutes, he takes it on to the highway for a few miles.
He wasn't driving too fast, top speed never hit 100 mph.
He driving pretty at this point, which is surprising because he later blew over a .2.
He was alone in the truck, no seat belt.

When we came back into the city, he was sliding all over the front seat as he turned thru the neighbor streets.
After a particularly tight right turn at about 25 mph I noticed the driver sides door was open.
And as I look to my left, I see the driver, now out of the truck, skidding across someone's driveway.
So I slam on my brakes, stop, and walk over to this dumbass who is now covered in road rash.
Now I'm laughing, but he's screaming as his pristine truck his bouncing off parked vehicles as it travels down the street... :thumbup

I guess he tried to make a run for it, but forgot he was driving his truck..

·
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jesus... running from the cops while DUI while under suspension for DUI!?!?! So what happened to your guy?

Yeah recidivists

It's quite the phenomenon. Some people simply will NOT understand that they should not drink and drive and those people are the SAME people who will also not respect a license suspension.

When I lost my license, you could not FORCE me to get behind the wheel because it would be pretty much the end of the world to get caught driving under suspension for DUI.... ESPECIALLY if you're DUI again when you get pulled over :facepalm

In quebec, it's insane. To get back on the road, I had to attend 6 months of AA meetings and endless MONTHS of 3 other 'awareness' programs about DUI, recidivism etc... Then one year of driving with a breathalyser interlock in the car. You think I'll ever take a chance on repeating that? :suicide

Recidivists: in those 'programs' it happened more than once that someone wasn't in attendance and the next week, they'd be back and it turns out the reason they missed the previous week was they were busted for DUI. Or some got caught driving under suspension (criminal offense if under suspension for DUI) ON THEIR WAY to these meetings.

Some people do not learn.

·
19,104 Posts
Saw a guy driving who I knew had a suspended license, because I had arrested him a few months prior, for DUI. :facepalm
His family had a lot of money so I guess he figured he could buy his way out of jail.
Anywho, I hit the lights & he off he goes.
So I'm chasing this guy in totally restored 1950's Chevy pickup, beautiful paint job & motor work.
The chase started on the city streets, it was after 1am so traffic was light.
After 10-15 minutes, he takes it on to the highway for a few miles.
He wasn't driving too fast, top speed never hit 100 mph.
He driving pretty at this point, which is surprising because he later blew over a .2.
He was alone in the truck, no seat belt.

When we came back into the city, he was sliding all over the front seat as he turned thru the neighbor streets.
After a particularly tight right turn at about 25 mph I noticed the driver sides door was open.
And as I look to my left, I see the driver, now out of the truck, skidding across someone's driveway.
So I slam on my brakes, stop, and walk over to this dumbass who is now covered in road rash.
Now I'm laughing, but he's screaming as his pristine truck his bouncing off parked vehicles as it travels down the street... :thumbup

I guess he tried to make a run for it, but forgot he was driving his truck..
:lol Sounds like a real brainiac. When I was young, a guy I raced with got caught DUI, than FIVE times driving on suspended license. I think he ended up with no license for 8 years, plus all the fines he piled up. Slow learner.

·
17,011 Posts
Jesus... running from the cops while DUI while under suspension for DUI!?!?! So what happened to your guy?
He did 180 days in county and his license was suspended for (3) years because he was an habitual violator.
And if he was caught driving again with a suspended RV4 license, it was a felony punishable by 3 years in jail..:eek:hmy

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Not going to lie, I couldn't even make it through half the video. That police officer has an extreme amount of patience, I could never do that job.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This woman was completely insane. Nobody cares if you work for the county. Since I’m a military police officer I always end up pulling over spouses who are the dependents of high ranking officers. That’s always the first thing out of their mouth, “my husband is the MSG Commander” or “my husband is a Colonel.” Look lady, I don’t give a fuck who your husband is, here is your ticket and have a nice day.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
i wonder if she could be charged with wasting an officers time?
that is an absolute bullshit thing to do to someone.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
:lol I was just busting his balls, (Apparently yours too!). For sure there are plenty of assholes on both sides. >:) There's some funny vids of her apologizing afterwards. The cop was awfully nice to her for what an ass she was.

She was an ass, and yes, if she just stfu, she coulda gotten out of a speeding ticket. There are plenty of assholes on both sides. If someone is going 15-20mph under the flow of traffic, that person becomes a target. Presumably the OP rides a motorcycle, similar rules apply to automobiles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts