Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Active duty service members beware....
For me being an active durty Marine who has been to Iraq and Afghanastan and now seeing this shit really pisses me off!!
If I ever saw this guy and he said some shit like that around me I would have to
him up.

Might be a repost, but this is the first time I've seen this and thought I would share and get some opinion's and comments, maybe make me feel better. Or maybe im wrong...let me know what ya'll think.

http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Kid's an F'ing idiot. So dumb in mid-sentence he doesn't even realize the shit he's alluding to makes no sense.

·
Registered
995 Posts
hes just an idiot you got bet up by everyone in school and is trying to another jackass fucktard michael moore. don't worry i am sure his ass will get a betting when he shows his face in public.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Already gave my thoughts on the last post.....but ya, this guy needs to live in a country where he does not have the freedoms we have here and I am sure his attitude would change.

·
Registered
770 Posts
As a Former Marine, this shit make me sick to my stomach, I can only hope someone will run into this guy in a dark alley and end his misserable life.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
312 Posts
That is pretty ridiculous... I mean, it's really NOT the Soldiers fault for the Government's decisions. The soldiers didn't choose to be kept over there... The soldiers didn't choose to die... I don't think it's right to put him in the same category as Michael Moore though. Moore tries to get at the bigwigs of corporate america and our government. Crook to me, is merely trying to get on t.v. to have his "opinion" heard (a stupid one in MY opinion). I didn't really understand where he was coming from... I wouldn't call him an idiot because I don't know him... he may just be crazy... who knows??? I do know he's a jerk and an ass for what he has said on his website AND on national t.v.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
You just gotta let dummies be dummies. His whole arguement is about salaries. How the hell do you blame what people are being paid by an employer for their services. Our armed forces dom't make enough. I don't know what it is but it isn't enough. I don't agree with what is going on out there or that our people are out there but each and every one of them over there and that have been there should me making pro athlete pay

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
That was a beautiful attack on the real scumbag...
I agree that he does come off as a scumbag...but I didn't like the attack. It's not a journalist's place to attack people. They're supposed to be neutral, provide viewers/readers with input from two sides of an issue, then let people make up their own minds.

The kid's website is crap, and he obviously hasn't thought his position through. I can make up those conclusions on my own. I don't need a journalist to make them for me. Very one-sided interview (if you even want to call it an interview)
. That's not journalism.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's not a journalist's place to attack people. They're supposed to be neutral, provide viewers/readers with input from two sides of an issue, then let people make up their own minds.
I can agree with that. He was just reacting the way most of us probably would. I don't think he colud help it. lol, but you have to admit he had it comming. I wonder how his bosses reacted to his interview.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
That was a beautiful attack on the real scumbag...
I agree that he does come off as a scumbag...but I didn't like the attack. It's not a journalist's place to attack people. They're supposed to be neutral, provide viewers/readers with input from two sides of an issue, then let people make up their own minds.

The kid's website is crap, and he obviously hasn't thought his position through. I can make up those conclusions on my own. I don't need a journalist to make them for me. Very one-sided interview (if you even want to call it an interview)
. That's not journalism.
But one also needs to look at where this fucktard is coming from and the journalist makes the point at the very begining that justifys the entire bashing Crook recieved. He stated that reguardless of which polictical party one affiliates themselves with, people LOVE our service men and woman for the most part. I cannot tell you the number of times I have had my dinner bought for me out of generosity for me being in active duty with the Marine Corps. This assbag had and has no right to open his mouth and I believe that the journalists reporting did a good job exposing him. That man now has crosshairs on his back. I for one would LOVE to see him open his mouth to myself, or any of the Marines in my office.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
That wacko should be a guest on the O'Reilly Factor!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I don't even understand why they would waste the airtime to show that
I mean, it wasn't really an interview, that guy barely has two brain cells to rub together, and all the piece seems to accomplish is to piss people off- the military, the journalist, the audience and the Crook on camera.

I didn't learn a thing from watching, except that there is one more idiot on tv that's wearing an expression like he just discovered his hand had a thumb attached to it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts