Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k4 gsxr6 with 3000 miles. Ive got a lot done to her but im still not sure if I want to go through with it or not. I love the bike and I love riding but I dont have a license and the pigs around here love to pull me over. any suggestions aabout what to do and any suggestions on prices?

·
Registered
226 Posts
i suggest you get a lisence and keep riding bro.

Ask devilman how he feels about not riding......that man is sitting on his couch right now
in full leathers and a helmet making vroom vroom sounds.

$.02

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
haha nooo i have no license period... wont get it back for a while.
Then sell it....get off the road.....U are part of the reason ins rates are high and police like to bust us.

No license = no right to drive on the streets.....PERIOD.

I'm also going to take a wild guess that you have no insurance as well.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
k4 gsxr6 with 3000 miles. Ive got a lot done to her but im still not sure if I want to go through with it or not. I love the bike and I love riding but I dont have a license and the pigs around here love to pull me over. any suggestions aabout what to do and any suggestions on prices?
ASSHOLES like this is the reason my insurance is so fucking much, i hope you get caught and arrested, then get anal raped in your jail cell

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woah killer chiill the fuck out... ur insurance rates dont bother me and if you fuck off pigs will bust you... my not having a license has nothing to do with that. thanks for all the insightful responses fellas.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
damm kid get a liscense it ain that hard
He said he's not going to be gettin a license anytime soon which means one of the following:

DUI/DWI

or

Suspended

Here in NJ if you're caught without a license or on the suspended list it's off to jail and the car/bike get's a trip to the impound yard.

What we have here is a true example of a GIANT

njracer

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
damm kid get a liscense it ain that hard
He said he's not going to be gettin a license anytime soon which means one of the following:

DUI/DWI

or

Suspended

Here in NJ if you're caught without a license or on the suspended list it's off to jail and the car/bike get's a trip to the impound yard.

What we have here is a true example of a GIANT

njracer
Like i said, i hope he gets caught....then ill go buy his bike at the auction, while he is being ass rammed by "Bubba"

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I don't recall him saying that he lost it cause he was on his bike, could have lost it cause he was in a car. Whatever reason- I'd store the bike someplace else (urge to ride is like a addiction) like parents, a friends, or a mini storage. No need to sell if you know that you'll ride again some day. How long till you get your license back?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.