Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Probably a Yosh jet kit in it since they don't make carbs...

Robbo's right, be sure to anchor Nick down when you idle with those hoovers...

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's not just a Yosh sticker on a stock Mikuni

take a look at the color of the carbs
(can you say Mag...)

here is what stock bodied carbs look like

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Yes they are 38's
Yes they are the Yosh speicals

Yes I knew that when I agve them to ya.

Just needed to see our Fearless leader with some nice stuff.

Sorry to here about the Velo stack getting damaged.

Suddco is the place to get any needed parts.

If you want them as end pulls I can walk you through switching them back (takes about 30min and you need to sync them after) I just could not run them as end pulls do to the 7-11 and 88 750 head.

Oh yea sorry for not cleaning them up better. Adn I found the cover laying on the floor I must have missed it will get it out to you.
Bones

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Yes they are 38's
Yes they are the Yosh speicals

Yes I knew that when I agve them to ya.

Just needed to see our Fearless leader with some nice stuff.

Sorry to here about the Velo stack getting damaged.

Suddco is the place to get any needed parts.

If you want them as end pulls I can walk you through switching them back (takes about 30min and you need to sync them after) I just could not run them as end pulls do to the 7-11 and 88 750 head.

Oh yea sorry for not cleaning them up better. Adn I found the cover laying on the floor I must have missed it will get it out to you.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">no probs

I will leave them center pull (like stock ones) for now unless I run into trouble

do you have the book of speed with these carbs? if so could you scan that page for me?

Now I am thinking I should have bought that Titanium Yosh system that guy was peddling to me about a year ago

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
They were listed in the Book of speed thru 99. These are Specialy made for Yosh by Mikuni. Do you have the guys namy that had the Ti exauhst? I have been trying to track one down. A guy that was selling me a 93 arm gave me a number of a guy in Texas that had a new one but I lost it and as the guy screwed me out of 75.00 he will not return my e-mail even if all I want is the exahust guys number.

Bones

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I guess Yosh did have some carbs made
I guess I'm not that dumb

Mr.Gixx They are sweet.

Bones you are a hell of a guy
If you have another extra set I would take them

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
I'll scan in the Book of Speed pages tonight for you.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">gee must be nice

Ihave to go spend an hour in da kitchen as soon as the wife brings me home some meat to cook!

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
I'll scan in the Book of Speed pages tonight for you.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">gee must be nice

I have to go spend an hour in da kitchen as soon as the wife brings me home some meat to cook!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Must be nice to have meat. I have 6 flavors of Tofu. The wife's a vegetarian which makes me one by default...and she's getting her hair done now so between the daughter's servings of dinner I can scan.

Here's all the only other two pages from the '99 BoS...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
Yosh
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing