Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Always someone to criticize a video. Do you really think a helmet would have saved his @$$ if he nose dived off that fence? Maybe he should of been wearing knee pads too. That would of helped cushion the fall.

·
Registered
514 Posts
while i think helmets while riding street bikes are entirely necessary, i would never wear one while rollerblading. I'd feel like a bitch just wearing rollerblades and with the added helmet, i think i might confuse myself for being a vagina.

·
Registered
942 Posts
That is the most impressive grind I've ever seen, but then the other one does it too. Also a helmet would only help on that it if it was a full face, then he would be called douche bag for wearing it from HIS peers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
PerfectPoo said:
while i think helmets while riding street bikes are entirely necessary, i would never wear one while rollerblading. I'd feel like a bitch just wearing rollerblades and with the added helmet, i think i might confuse myself for being a vagina.
hahahaha...++100

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.