Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
It is always good times when hanging out with Pat......I swear man, that fool will try to do anything for a laugh, some funny and some you wanna sit back and be like, WTF were you thinking..........But the endo head butts was funny as shit

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
so this is what riding bikes is about? hmmm
yes thats what riding bikes is about,, its about having FUN and enjoying yourself on 2 wheels anyway you see fit

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,049 Posts
so this is what riding bikes is about? hmmm
yes thats what riding bikes is about,, its about having FUN and enjoying yourself on 2 wheels anyway you see fit
That's a crock of shit!!!

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
lol i love it when someone posts up a stunt video in here...everyone freaks out like its something new and horrible...omg guys its stunt riders....bad! leave fast!! Cause youre the only person that knows the 'right' way to ride a sportbike, right?
some guys enjoy binning their shit on a daily basis, they get kicks outta pushing it and coming up with insane and innovative tricks.. and if that means binning it, then by all means chuck that shit down the road a few times

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
id be more impressed if they did that on a stock bike rather than some bike that is modded out to hell
do you not know Patrick Stephens? he is badass man just plain crazy.... I would be more impressed if I saw you do something half to that....
love the littl Yami Dirbike with the roll...no handed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.