Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy’s.
I too have a new invention. I have seen that some very sick people have decided to cover their bikes in fur (Talk about tasteless) and I thought it quite a good idea to cover my bike in about an 80 grain sandpaper. This has 2 advantages.
Firstly, should you wipe out your bike will get it’s own back in that this time the road will get scratched more than the bike.
Secondly, In the above mentioned event the bike will not slide too far away from you due to the added friction and you will not have to run so far to pick it up.
I am sure that there are a lot more advantages that I have just not thought about yet but I am sure you will all come to your senses and apply this new bike protection technique.

Cheers

Axel (Mad South African living in Germany)
P.S. European patent pending.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Actually the sand paper isnt a bad idea, but if you went and had that spray in bed liner for trucks applied. then poured sand all over it before it dried it would make the worlds strongest sandpaper, you could throw in some gravel too if you wanted too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Why wouldn't you just pour hot asphalt all over the bike and let it set? Then it wouldn't matter if it hit the ground at all. Also if you take a bath in asphalt before you ride you could go as fast as you wanted because the cops wouldn't be able to see you on the road (if you want to go REALLY fast just paint blurry yellow lines on yourself and bike).

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Great ideas there....you can even polish your buddy's by scraping your bike against it on the autobahn...no doubt you are onto something.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What about spray rubber....If you fall over, it'll just bounce back up again.

Spray Asphalt...you guys are silly.

·
Registered
889 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> What about spray rubber....If you fall over, it'll just bounce back up again. <hr></blockquote>

If you go fast enough you can watch your bike bounce down the street without you. thus making you travel much further in persuit of your fleeing bike.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What about tying those giant rubber balls found at kids stores to the sides. That way you could bounce right back up if you fall. You could also fill them with helium to make your bike lighter overall.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kennyb:
What about spray rubber....If you fall over, it'll just bounce back up again.

Spray Asphalt...you guys are silly.
<hr></blockquote>

Fantastic. Whenever a bike falls, we will no longer be subjected to the ear piercing sound of fairings+ashphalt+footpegs.....we will only hear .... "TOINGGGGGGG!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Originally posted by Gixxer_Jason:
I don't know why you guys are so worried about your bikes falling over. I just stole my neighbor kids training wheels off his bmx and installed them onto my swingarm spools.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sweet i thought about that, never had the nerve. the kid has one of those nerf guns, and he is not afraid to use it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Uhhh, what size tires are on those, because small tires on the side don't give you enough bounce for the dollar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts