Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have done a search for this and found only one person, midge, to actually post pics of their kit for the 600/750.

Well, I got mine in the mail and the two side pieces will fit correctly, but the middle piece is shaped like a tooth. Yeah, like a molar or something. There is no way this piece is intended to fit where I intend to put it. I think they somehow screwed up and sent me out a part of their "tankbag" kit.

So I contacted them and we will see how things go. Heres a pic of how rediculous this piece is.

Say hello to Tommy the Tooth

Does anyone else have pics of their kit. I would just like to see how yours look.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
That is one big ass tooth! Yea they messed that up. Now that I think about it they messed something up with mine...called them up and they shipped the correct piece the same day.

You could probably trim that up to fit...keep it so you have a back-up.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
You are supposed to get a free toothbrush with the kit though!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the size...but you can't see it if the pic is any smaller. Should look like this:
Wait a second. Those side pieces cover up the whole side of the tank? The ones I got with my kit dont even make it up to the decals on the tank. This is crap. They sent 3 totally wrong pieces.

Heres a pic of the side I got:

What the hell is wrong with these people?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are supposed to get a free toothbrush with the kit though!
And I didnt even get my damn toothbrush. How am I supposed to keep this thing clean?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts