3,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

have days like that too haaa haaa

·
Registered
995 Posts
has anyone seen Old school? abothe middle of that vid when he stars talking about no one yelling and its gonna be hot and we can't have anyone screaming, well that part reminds me of the scene in old school were frank the tank is in the locker room after he got caught on fire and starts yelling at everyone saying "we can't have anyone freakin out out there". hahahhahaahhhhhhhhhh ha ah ha. just thought i would put that out there.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
has anyone seen Old school? abothe middle of that vid when he stars talking about no one yelling and its gonna be hot and we can't have anyone screaming, well that part reminds me of the scene in old school were frank the tank is in the locker room after he got caught on fire and starts yelling at everyone saying "we can't have anyone freakin out out there". hahahhahaahhhhhhhhhh ha ah ha. just thought i would put that out there.
'Got a big day planned tomorrow. Gonna go to the Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond. But I dunno... don't know if we'll have time!'

·
Registered
18 Posts
That was great....yeah, i'm pretty sure he drinks and smokes, and went to the go-go that night...not like any of that is a bad thing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts