Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
I could not believe the 3rd quarter of that game! They had possession for almost the full 15 minutes!!

I do think the Ravens are going to put a smack down on the Steelers though, and it will be the Ravens VS Eagles in the Super Bowl. :punk

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
I could not believe the 3rd quarter of that game! They had possession for almost the full 15 minutes!!

I do think the Ravens are going to put a smack down on the Steelers though, and it will be the Ravens VS Eagles in the Super Bowl. :punk
I was like do you see that offensive line holding?!?!? I don't think the Ravens are ready for that but we'll see next week. Steelers FTMFW!!!!!! I Love this ride. Did anyone see Willie Parker run like we should've been running all season? I know he was hurt but he looked pretty good.

What about that pass from Leftwich to Sweed which he dropped?!?!:dissapointed

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
I can't believe that Big Ben was telling one of the news show guys that they were happy they had a bye week, and how tired they were.

That might be the downfall of the Ravens. They haven't had a bye since like week two.

These teams are putting on one hell of a show for us this year. I was hoping the Chargers would beat the Steelers since they would be an easier target for the Ravens if they make it to the Bowl game.

Going to have to wait and see. Those Steelers are rock'n the shit though on the field. Excellent playing, I can't say anything bad about there performance today. :cheers

What really pisses me off is the people around Baltimore, etc. They just hate the Steelers with a passion. Now we do have ALOT of people that are big time Steelers fans. Lots of Steelers flags flying on the front porches of there homes and such.

That probably happened because we didn't have a team for so many years and everyone just hated on the Eagles. :dunno

·
Premium Member
11,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I missed a lot of the 3rd quarter:cursing
But came back with them being on the chargers 12 yard line or something:punk
Ravens < Steelers

I pulling for a NO PA superbowl.

Damn Steelers just came out and kicked sum ass today.
Where ur boys at today Wayne?:chucks They looked strong that first drive and then what happened? Santonio's punt return was badass.... you see that MPH reader, he hit just over 20MPH at one point:eek:hmy averaging 17 or something

Did anyone see Willie Parker run like we should've been running all season? I know he was hurt but he looked pretty good.

Yup, Willie was rockin today man:punk
And that punt that the ball bounced off that Chargers head:lol
That Sweed drop:dissapointed you couldn't have asked for a better throw man, that shit was perfect

This Ravens game is gonna be a tough one for sure though, they always put up a good fight

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
I still can't believe the stupid moves that the Titans did during there game with the Ravens. They truly screwed themselves in that game. It was funny to watch all those pass yards and then have them lose. :lol

But you are right, the Steelers won't play that stupid and Hines Ward is going to be CRAZY!

I love watching the Steelers play, but I have to go with my hometown team.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Ravens are playing solid, mistake free offense and solid D...their formula when they won their previous SB. Steelers are peaking at the right time...Parker finally looks like the Fast Willie we all know he can be. Going to be a great game for sure.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Where ur boys at today Wayne?:chucks They looked strong that first drive and then what happened? Santonio's punt return was badass.... you see that MPH reader, he hit just over 20MPH at one point:eek:hmy averaging 17 or something

This Ravens game is gonna be a tough one for sure though, they always put up a good fight

SD was fortunate to be there....they got one of the crappiest defenses in the NFL. Ah well...another season over....it was fun while it lasted.:punk

·
Premium Member
11,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SD was fortunate to be there....they got one of the crappiest defenses in the NFL. Ah well...another season over....it was fun while it lasted.:punk
Their offense is strong no doubt about that, just a little work on D and they'd be really competitive. I've always liked them too though:cheers

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts

its funny that you would think that, you being from blowmemore, i mean baltimore. when the truth is your little ravens will be beat down for the Third time by the same team in a year. But hey, keep "ray-the murder-lewis" off the streets and you guys may just slow us down. If ya wanna see a real defense keep an eye out on the boys in the black and gold. :hammer

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
I can't believe that Big Ben was telling one of the news show guys that they were happy they had a bye week, and how tired they were.

That might be the downfall of the Ravens. They haven't had a bye since like week two.

These teams are putting on one hell of a show for us this year. I was hoping the Chargers would beat the Steelers since they would be an easier target for the Ravens if they make it to the Bowl game.

Going to have to wait and see. Those Steelers are rock'n the shit though on the field. Excellent playing, I can't say anything bad about there performance today. :cheers

What really pisses me off is the people around Baltimore, etc. They just hate the Steelers with a passion. Now we do have ALOT of people that are big time Steelers fans. Lots of Steelers flags flying on the front porches of there homes and such.

That probably happened because we didn't have a team for so many years and everyone just hated on the Eagles. :dunno
no-that happened because our economy "licks goat nuts" here and half of our population has migrated to northern va., d.c., and baltimore for employment. trust me i lived in virginia and d.c. for several years off and on. There's only one thing the ravens have over us, our coach is dumb as a box of rocks, and luckily our defense has bailed us out time and time agian. With the exception of 3 of the 4 loses we received were totally due to stupid coaching. and that wont stop us from giving you guys a third beat down of the year. but hey, thanks for the employment.:flipoff

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
I was like do you see that offensive line holding?!?!? I don't think the Ravens are ready for that but we'll see next week. Steelers FTMFW!!!!!! I Love this ride. Did anyone see Willie Parker run like we should've been running all season? I know he was hurt but he looked pretty good.

Sweed will be traded to blowmemore, i mean baltimore, next year. For a crabcake or whatever the hell raven fans eat at their tailgate parties. Oh, i forgot no one in blowmemore has a tailgate:punk. Ok, their "put-it in your gate" parties.

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
I still can't believe the stupid moves that the Titans did during there game with the Ravens. They truly screwed themselves in that game. It was funny to watch all those pass yards and then have them lose. :lol

But you are right, the Steelers won't play that stupid and Hines Ward is going to be CRAZY!

I love watching the Steelers play, but I have to go with my hometown team.
Correction on the Titans stupid moves, the refs "as usuall" fucked a team out of a victory. Joe Flacco totally stepped out of the back of the end zone. I cant believe they didnt see that. Hell, i saw it live from sitting on my bar stool. Blowmemore, i mean Balitimore has no:flipoff right in the AFC championship. But then again, its just gonna make it easier for the road to our sixth superbowl ring, beotches!

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Their offense is strong no doubt about that, just a little work on D and they'd be really competitive. I've always liked them too though:cheers

Merriman is back next year and I just read that Cromatie was playing with a fractured hip all season :wtf

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Sweed will be traded to blowmemore, i mean baltimore, next year. For a crabcake or whatever the hell raven fans eat at their tailgate parties. Oh, i forgot no one in blowmemore has a tailgate:punk. Ok, their "put-it in your gate" parties.
:spit Sweed has what 4.5 speed? Does he stick his gloves in a bucket of hot butter on the sidelines before he comes out? We wasted a draft pick on this guy? Four year contract and only 6 receptions for 64 yds? :wtf

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
sorry but wont happen the steelers wont make it past B-More ill but my bike on that
:scratch Are you talking about the one you ride or the totaled one you picked up from your man? :lol :lol :burnout

1 - 20 of 38 Posts