Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I can count to eleven
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently made my first purchase from a member on this site. I have to say that I am very happy with the entire experience. First off I had so many questions about the product, (to which I never received anything but a helpful and honest answer), then I had concerns about sending money to someone I have never met, (once again concerns and questions where dealt with very well).

I made the purchase and was promptly provided with a tracking number on the shipment. My purchase made it to me and the quality of the packaging was awsome. My part (slightly used) showed up as described, clean and ready to install.

If anyone has any concerns about buying from this person, dont worry he is top notch IMO. I will most definitely be buying again from The SRADIATOR.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
I have recently made my first purchase from a member on this site. I have to say that I am very happy with the entire experience. First off I had so many questions about the product, (to which I never received anything but a helpful and honest answer), then I had concerns about sending money to someone I have never met, (once again concerns and questions where dealt with very well).

I made the purchase and was promptly provided with a tracking number on the shipment. My purchase made it to me and the quality of the packaging was awsome. My part (slightly used) showed up as described, clean and ready to install.

If anyone has any concerns about buying from this person, dont worry he is top notch IMO. I will most definitely be buying again from The SRADIATOR.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Good review. In my interactions with the SRADIATOR, he has been a very easy going rider. This just solidifies my impression of him.

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts