Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as many of you know, THE SRADIATOR is a wealth of knowledge and parts. he is always willing to help and remembers those who are good to him. he has done it yet again and saved thanksgiving for me. for as long as i can remember i wanted to have a special thanksgiving dinner and this year i shall be dining on fox. a fox twin clicker that is. great price on a minty fresh shock, lightening fast shipping, and a great friendship!

so if any of you see him around give him a high5.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
I was mean to SRADIATOR and he's still nice to me :D :lol

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Don't go telling everyone......the idea is to keep the deals to yourself :facepalm

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
I thought you did "talk your ear off till it rots away from decay" for a living? :lmao

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
I thought you did "talk your ear off till it rots away from decay" for a living? :lmao
Exactly!
I do "talk your ear off" till you give up the will to live and more importantly the will to argue a point with me that you will never win and subsequently you just go away, for a living!

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
A read somewhere that SRADIATOR is an asshole that has nothing positive to contribute? ??

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
That is just a myth to prevent the dumbshits from talking to him and wasting SRADIATORS time.

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
That is just a myth to prevent the dumbshits from talking to him and wasting SRADIATORS time.
My time is your time, this time, each and every time!
We were all "dumbshits" at one time or another and if I had a "me" back in the day, my time as a "dumbshit" would have been a little shorter lived.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts