Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best sprort franchise of all-time ! ! ! ! ! The hardest schedule in the league couldnt stop destiny from happening. Man people outside of pennsylvania just dont understand what its like to be a Steeler fan, we live it, breath it, sweet it, bleed it, eat it. We are the BLACK N GOLD ! ! ! ! ! :punk

·
Registered
1 Posts
so. while Ben tosses a pass he gets tossed to the ground...as football goes....but........then, the cheating refs call a personal foul? yes, we do not understand what it is like to be a steeler fan....cause cheating to win aint in our blood.

·
Blowjobs........ for the ULTRA low-low price of $3
1,995 Posts
They got lucky at the end, the cardinal defense sucked ass

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Why was Warners last fumble / pass not reviewed? :dunno

They get so many calls it is not even funny. Must be great to be a fan of the team that never gets shafted by refs...

But the Cards didn't do enough to win in the first 1/2...

·
1,995 Posts
Why was Warners last fumble / pass not reviewed? :dunno

They get so many calls it is not even funny. Must be great to be a fan of the team that never gets shafted by refs...

But the Cards didn't do enough to win in the first 1/2...
They did review it, they did it in between the plays and said warners arm wasn't going forward...BULLSHIT, they showed the replay like 4 times on tv and his arm was definetly moving forward. These refs in the NFL are all full of shit, the call the stupidest fouls, they all need to have their heads checked out

·
Banned
12,040 Posts

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
They did review it, they did it in between the plays and said warners arm wasn't going forward...BULLSHIT, they showed the replay like 4 times on tv and his arm was definetly moving forward. These refs in the NFL are all full of shit, the call the stupidest fouls, they all need to have their heads checked out
Usually they call an "official review" when they actually review plays under 2:00.

I would like them to explain how a ball flies 5 yards forward if his arm is not moving forward...

·
1,995 Posts
Usually they call an "official review" when they actually review plays under 2:00.

I would like them to explain how a ball flies 5 yards forward if his arm is not moving forward...
^^^I would love an explanation too:cheers

·
1,995 Posts

Instead of the refs reviewing it, the upstairs officialsls did which is bullshit. I dont know if the Cardinals would have won even if it was an incomplete pass but at least the game would ended cool, instead of the steelers neeling down...I swear every single football game these days are all dictated by the officials and all the shit they pull

:dissapointed :dissapointed :dissapointed :dissapointed :dissapointed :dissapointed :dissapointed

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Football is played with a round ball. You guys call it soccer.

When referring to that tedious game involving fat guys slamming into each other please call it "American Football". I went to a game once, was utterly boring. The cheerleaders were hot though, I'll give you that.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts

When referring to that tedious game involving fat guys slamming into each other please call it "American Football". I went to a game once, was utterly boring. The cheerleaders were hot though, I'll give you that.
Yeah, cause watching guys run after a round ball and cry like a little girl anytime anyone touches them is much more entertaining.:rolleyes

I guess the case could be made that the ball was dislodged prior to kurt throwing it on the last play. Although at that point it is considered a fumble, and are you allowed to throw a forward pass after a fumble?

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Great game... Props to both the Steelers for staying steady all year and winning. But more props goes to the Cards. They had a amazing run, no one counted them in any game. Almost did the unthinkable before Big Ben & Holmes shattered their dreams.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
I guess the case could be made that the ball was dislodged prior to kurt throwing it on the last play. Although at that point it is considered a fumble, and are you allowed to throw a forward pass after a fumble?
Yup - as long as it is behind the line of scrimmage...

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
all I have to say is GO STEELERS :punk

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Oh yeah. I don't even have a voice this morning at work but I'm here with all my Steelers gear (as much as I can with a shirt and tie on)!!!!!

Everyone stop crying and accept it. The Cards played well, some calls were questionable but they are what they are. We won and everyone will have to try again next year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
All I can Say is whooooo go Steelers

and to all you haters out there you are just pissed off because your Team is sitting at home watching the steelers win Championships.
every year A team wins the Superbowl a bunch of crybabies come out of the woodwork saying the refs caused it.

I dont think the refs threw the pick to james harrison or the refs ran it 100 yards for the score
I also dont think the refs left Ben drive the ball 80 some yards and throw a pass in triple coverage in the corner of the endzone to win the game

also your T.V must be fucked up if you think that was not a fumble at the end or the game.

the team with the most big plays win games
and the Steelers were that team sunday

and another thing Get used to it Because the steelers are going to win a few more in the years to come.

GO STEELERS !!!!!!

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I guess this proves a mediocre offense can be carried by a great defense for a Superbowl win. Way to blow it AZ :dissapointed

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

:lol:lol:spit:spitsoccer a better sport even my ywo week old son laughed at that one

1 - 20 of 30 Posts