Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

What's the real best insurance company to go with for Toronto? I hear State Farm is the best, is this true? or does somebody else know of something better?

I'm 25 with one minor ticket (Dissobey Legal Sign)
M2 with rider training
1997 GSR-R600

who do you recommend I go with? I also have a 2000 Acura 1.6EL that I might insure together aswell.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Do some searches online, that is what I have done, and other than State Farm, who I am not ready to move everything to, you can find a good idea of the rates online.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
There really isn't a single company that is cheapest for everyone. You'll hav eto shop around...and I can pretty much gurantee you that Kingsway and Primmum WON'T give you the best rate.

I was with Kingsway three years ago....then my rate went up 40% for nothing. I was going to quit street riding, then I lucked out and got insured through State Farm. A buddy of mine knew an agent who got me insured with just a bike (great because I don't own a car).

Then the broker sold all his bike contracts to another company called Nordic Insurance (or Nordique?). I still deal with the same guy and the price is still the same, so no big deal. I'm now 26 and paying around $1200/yr for liability coverage on my '02 750.

M2 license, clean record except for one minor ticket 2.5 years ago (65 in a 50).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts