Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't take it anymore.

Is it me or has the sun not been out in what feels like forever?? It's like Gotham f'ing City around here!! I got to ride 1 day out of the last 5 or 6....

This shit is miserable and it makes my damn knee hurt, plus the not riding thing, plus my tampon is bothering me and overall this shitty weather is turning me into a miserable prick.

Just venting.....anyone else feel this way?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nope. It rains <15 days a year here. Great weather otherwise. Sorry bud.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
809 Posts
I can't take it anymore.

Is it me or has the sun not been out in what feels like forever?? It's like Gotham f'ing City around here!! I got to ride 1 day out of the last 5 or 6....

This shit is miserable and it makes my damn knee hurt, plus the not riding thing, plus my tampon is bothering me and overall this shitty weather is turning me into a miserable prick.

Go play in the puddles and clean up your dirty mouth! j/k

Yes, it's not fun!:cursing

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
I'd take a ride in a Summer rain over a Fall/Winter rain anyday. But my street bike is torn down at the moment...so I'm not stressin it.

It's weird...I won't leave the house on the bike if it's raining...but if I'm work or somewhere and it starts raining...I'm just like eh, fuck it and ride lol.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I can't take it anymore.

feels like Seattle i know! :banghead

what up man? looking like good weather this weekend.
you going to be around sat? maybe we can meet up and ride

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
You just got to suck it up and get out there for a bit. Cause it's been nothing but rain here too.
wish i had rain tires. big boost of confidence in the wet. Ill take the bike out if its not pouring down rain or lightening. But just to commute, not twisties in the rain for me. lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
feels like Seattle i know! :banghead

what up man? looking like good weather this weekend.
you going to be around sat? maybe we can meet up and ride
Oh yeah dude it's horrible...I can deal with a good thunderstorm here and there. Sometimes it puts me to sleep...but this shit every damn day..damn!

I got a crap ton of errands this weekend but I'm so fiending to get on and go. If I don't put my exhaust on this Sat maybe we can do a quick loop up skyline??

If you still have my # and youre interested shoot me a text, I actually just got a new phone and they didnt back it up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Oh yeah dude it's horrible...I can deal with a good thunderstorm here and there. Sometimes it puts me to sleep...but this shit every damn day..damn!

I got a crap ton of errands this weekend but I'm so fiending to get on and go. If I don't put my exhaust on this Sat maybe we can do a quick loop up skyline??

If you still have my # and youre interested shoot me a text, I actually just got a new phone and they didnt back it up.
ok sounds good. yea i still have your number. ill hit u up sat.

2,520 Posts
:banghead

i dont take my girl out on the street in the rain. i ride too aggressive to fuck around in the rain. its nooo fun having to putt putt around on wet pavement. plus i'm too lazy to clean her up after! i did sneak a lil ride in tonight in between clouds though! :biggrin

but a track day...that i'll def do in the rain. no way i'm paying for a track day and sittin it out over some rain.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I'm prepared for riding in whatever the weather is when my track day comes..it is what it is.

As far as riding in the rain goes? A little bit or if I get caught in it is one thing--commuting to work with a back pack when it's dark in the morning. I did it a few times and it sucks....plus I live right by a river, when it rains it mists up BAD. Between oncoming traffic in the dark and the fog...and having fog practically in my helmet--forget it, my baby stays covered and dry.

I've been driving my old Jeep to work so much the last few weeks and it's got me thinking.....time for a new car soon. I'm thinking of keeping the Jeep and using it strictly for bad weather and track days......and having to spring on something that doesnt have a tape deck in it this winter.

Damn.....tape deck!

·
Les lions Indomptables !
680 Posts
wish i had rain tires. big boost of confidence in the wet. Ill take the bike out if its not pouring down rain or lightening. But just to commute, not twisties in the rain for me. lol
Power Pures ?.... :biggrin

.. It's weird...I won't leave the house on the bike if it's raining...but if I'm work or somewhere and it starts raining...I'm just like eh, fuck it and ride lol.
+ 1

Was raining when i was about to leave work yesterday..so i figured i would just ride home instead of waiting since i live 3 miles away, and getting wet riding home ain't something for me to worry about.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts