Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ICBA
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took 2 days to get to post office, same day shipping as always:)
The delay was internal! :chucks I would have had my package last Friday if it wasn't for USPS misdirecting packages. :lmao

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
haha nice. Get smart and buy them together. Show her the exhaust and she'll get mad, then the ring and she'll be happy. In the end you'll have your exhaust and she has nothing to complain about bwhaha.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
I don't think Corey and Co. thought that a negative post, intended to drive away business would cause a notable increase in their sales. :lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
Put the ring in the exhaust box and have her open it:cheers

Will do!

Thanks!!

Trying to get a race fit exhaust for my 2013 gsxr 1000 but the girl friend wants an engagement ring first :(

I will be in touch shortly... LOL

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
122 Posts
Damn. I should have shot a pm. I just ordered Vortex rearsets and Spiegler brake lines two days ago. I'm still waiting for the order to ship bc the brake lines take a week.... Any chance I can get the sticker love too? (Hint hint, wink wink)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shoot me a pm before you place a new order LOL.
Cory and Co, showing some love. Order was a little slow, waiting on Spiegler brake lines (I was just impatient to get them and put then on) but was extremely happy when they finally arrived.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1369952598.988853.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts