Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently my brother Michael P. Donaghy a local resident of Nashua, NH passed away of a Heart Attack at age 34. In his Memory we have started a Benefit called the Michael P. Donaghy, Rock and Ride Your Heart Out Benefit. The 1st Annual Benefit will be held at Greeley Park in Nashua, NH on August 1st, 2009. The benefit will be broken into two (2) parts; the first part is an annual motorcycle ride on a pre-determined route, and the second is a 4 hour rock concert being put on by the Jack Duncan Band, at the Greeley Park Pavilion.

We are working directly with the American Heart Association on this event, which all proceeds are directly benefiting, to solicit Sponsorships, Donations, Raffle Items, and misc. items such as T-Shirts, signage etc.

We are asking you and your organization to help the American Heart Association by donating and/or sponsoring this event! There is no donation or raffle product too large or too small! Please help us make the Annual Rock and Ride Your Heart Out Benefit a big success!

From the Heart Association:

Our statistics show that heart disease and stroke, the number one and three killers, claimed the lives of almost 1,000,000 people last year. That is one person every 33 seconds. Your support will help change this sad fact.

The American Heart Association spent over $352 million on research, public and professional education and community program last year, with over $1.5 million being allocated to research right here in New Hampshire. Your dollars are used to fund the types of research that have led to such life-saving innovations as the implantable pacemaker, new medications for managing blood pressure and cholesterol, and new surgical techniques.

It is through your commitment and the commitment of organizations like the “Rock and Ride Your Heart Out Benefit“ and all of your partners on this special event that we are able to make a real difference in the fight against heart disease and stroke. Together we are changing – and saving – lives!
Again, we are asking you and your organization to help the American Heart Association by donating and/or sponsoring the Rock and Ride Your Heart Out Event! If you are able to help this cause, please contact us directly using the contact details below. We understand if you are not able to sponsor this event as a company and/or individual – but, if you can, please spread the word by letting your colleagues, friends, family, and other contacts know about it! Please provide them the date and location of the show – and give them our website address so they can find out more about this benefit! http://www.rryho.com/ or http://www.rockandrideyourheartout.com/.

Sincerely With Heart,

Jason Donaghy
The Michael P. Donaghy, Rock and Ride Your Heart Out Benefit
P.O. Box4056
Nashua, NH 03061
(603) 809-4802
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
i will be there whether i have to beg for, borrow, or steal a fucking bike jay.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will be there whether i have to beg for, borrow, or steal a fucking bike jay.
If you get here and cannot get a bike to ride... you can ride my 600 since Martin cannot make it. I'll be leading the procession on Mike's bike :cheers

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
ok, sounds good. like i said, i will be there no matter what.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone interested in being apart of the ride, please shoot me a PM. All riders will get a T-shirt from the benefit, so I will also need to know what size shirt you wear.

thanks

Jason

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
are we doing a donation jay? if so, let me know how much and where to send the money.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are we doing a donation jay? if so, let me know how much and where to send the money.
Once the website shows again... my brother was supposed to reset the server this morning :hammer it will have all the details. Tim and I are putting up most of the cash out of our own pockets for the event and all the proceeds will go directly to the American Heart Association in Memory of Mike. This is going to become an annual event.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
well, let me know if i can do anything. if you need me up there the night before to help set up or anything, i can do that too.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone interested in participating in the benefit ride or that will attend the show or wishes to sponsor the event... please contact me at [email protected] with which aspect you are interested in.

If it's the ride aspect... I will need your name and T-shirt size.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
jay, cakes is coming with me, and needs an xxl shirt please.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
well, let me know if i can do anything. if you need me up there the night before to help set up or anything, i can do that too.
Well get ready to go bar hopping!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
5 Participants
JRD
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing