Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just writing up about some dealings I had with Sradiator. Fairly sure anyone with any short amount of time on GDC knows who he is...especially us SRAD guys for obvious reasons...:shifty :lol
Bought a WP damper, set of steel front brake lines, a set of DP pads and an APE MCCT. The stock damper was pulled off my SRAD so I thought I should replace it. Original rubber lines were a bit past it, and so was the stock CCT, which was giving some nasty rattles on overrun.

Amazing packaging, with everything wrapped securely in bubblewrap. Super fast and cheap shipping (as in maybe a 5 day service to NZ) with the bits in brilliant condition. Couldn't ask for better, except for one part.

The brake lines had been flattened somehow, about 1.5 inches of one hose was badly squished. Being such a critical component, I was quite worried about using them.
Chatted to Sradiator about the issue, during which the man stayed up to 3-4am in the morning sorting it out with me (time difference is killer...).
Next day I had another set of lines coming to me for free, nothing extra for me to do on my end, and he wasn't worried about getting the flattned lines back.
That is bloody brilliant service, as I'm sure anyone could tell...parts super cheap, with super quick expedited shipping, and when there is a problem with one of the bits, replacements are sent for free...

His rep is as solid as, a proper stand up guy, as can be seen in all his other posts in this ratings section :punk

Many thanks Sradiator! Impeccable service :cheers

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Now get your SRAD back on the road and avoid ice in the future =]

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now get your SRAD back on the road and avoid ice in the future =]
:lmao It was the grit they lay down for ice, plus diesel on a wet road.

As of 2 weeks ago, the new covers and tyre are on (cheers Chris), and I'm running again. Still a wee bit to do, but I passed a Warrent of Fitness with taped indicators and one wing mirror, so all must be ok :biggrin
The inspector didn't even bat an eyelid, plus he was almost too short to hop on the SRAD :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts