Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the last thread got closed because of some no gear wearing chick so I thought I would start a new one since there are some new girls on here! Post a pic of you and your bike...if you don't have a pic with you in your gear...tell us what you wear!

Here's mine...I have a Joe Rocket textile jacket and HJC helmet and some pretty crappy gloves. This weekend getting my new Scorpion Exo-400 Spring Chameleon helmet and ladies A* GP Plus gloves in black to match my A* Stella SMX-4 boots! I will be investing in full leathers shortly...

·
Registered
9 Posts

I wear a textile "ICON" hayabusa jacket with shields in the elbows, shoulders and back.
I wear my matching gloves wich includes nuckle bar protection.
Of course my boots - and either jeans or my riding pants. I feel mostly comfy in my gear but sometimes my "NITRO" full face, helmet seems to be a restriction but not enough to go without.
This is a pic at motorcycle training class at Bruce Rosmeyer's Harley in Pompano Beach, Fl. It was a good training school.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post up a pic of the Gix600!!!

Glad to see you are wearing gear...even in S Fla!! I like that jacket!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Can't resist a pic thread :)

Me on my 07 750, geared up in Gimoto leathers and back protector, Diamond wear undergear, Daytona Evo Sports boots, A* Stella GP Plus gloves, and my beloved Arai Quantum2 helmet
:punk

Pictures like this make me realize how lame those shots of half naked ladies posing next to their boyfriends bike are (I have my girlfriend for that). Now I just need to teach my girlfriend to ride like that... who am I kidding, I need to learn to ride like that first.

·
Managing MotoJoe
71,515 Posts
:punk

Pictures like this make me realize how lame those shots of half naked ladies posing next to their boyfriends bike are (I have my girlfriend for that). Now I just need to teach my girlfriend to ride like that... who am I kidding, I need to learn to ride like that first.
careful, while you compliment one you could be insulting others ;)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love that post....so sexy...I just bumped it for all the new members!! But I don't see his bike in the pictures??

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I almost got insulted by this comment but I trust he meant when they post half naked on their boyfriends' bikes, not their own bikes!!
I meant nothing by it. Sorry, it was late I probably could have phrased it better. I just meant to say I enjoy seeing you ladies riding more than I enjoy seeing girlfriends pose next to their significant others motorcycle. HOWEVER there is nothing wrong with that either, I just think the former is much cooler :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts