Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a line on a pair of SV650s and looking at a motard since the tracks are less than an hour from home, so the gixxer has to go.

2002 GSXR600
Penske rear, GMD setup forks
Hindle Highmount
Spare set of freshly painted AK bodywork
Spare subframe and wheels
set of rains
2 brand new U.K. D208GP-A 180 rears
Set of Chickenhawk standard warmers (SBK size)
box of assorted crash spares

Mid pipe is dented and it needs a fork seal on one side (I'm going to try and get it fixed, if not $75 via GMD).

Make me an offer. I'll sell the bike without the spares, but don't as for prices on the spares until the bike has been sold!

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
hmm something Fever raced I bid $5.00

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
$5.01, plus ship.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i take it you dont want the front brakes now

how much you asking?
Actually I'm going to take a look at them tomorrow. I'm going to do my usual post race oil change and check over as well as swap the DOTs back on, so I'll have a better idea then.

I'm looking for between $4500 and $6000 depending on what someone wants with the bike. $6000 gets all my tires, warmers, oil filters, brake pads, etc. At that price, if it fits the gixxer and it's in my garage it goes. At $4500 I'm keeping the stuff that I could use on my next machine or make decent money on.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK , I'm and idiot. Prices adjusted...

i take it you dont want the front brakes now

how much you asking?
Actually I'm going to take a look at them tomorrow. I'm going to do my usual post race oil change and check over as well as swap the DOTs back on, so I'll have a better idea then.

I'm looking for between $3500 and $5000 depending on what someone wants with the bike. $5000 gets all my tires, warmers, oil filters, brake pads, etc. At that price, if it fits the gixxer and it's in my garage it goes. At $3500 I'm keeping the stuff that I could use on my next machine or make decent money on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts