Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A trade that would send Randy Moss from the New England Patriots back to the Minnesota Vikings is 99 percent complete, a league source told NFL Network insider Michael Lombardi, and is expected to be finalized Wednesday.

The Patriots would receive a 2011 third-round draft pick in exchange for the seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver, who started his NFL career with the Vikings in 1998

·
Tambouriner
6,000 Posts
Vikings :piss

Moss :piss

honestly, this makes the Vikings a match-up nightmare when Rice returns. I'm scared to death we're going to have a lockout season next year and all we'll hear about for 2 years is Brett Favre winning the superbowl and blah blah blah :suicide

·
BRYAN
13,995 Posts
so ridiculous :wtf are the Pats thinking. They think their offense is better off without randy moss this year. They aren't even replacing him either :facepalm I'd take Moss any day over a draft pick :lol

I really could care less because like Wally said

patriots :piss

boston sports :piss

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
so ridiculous :wtf are the Pats thinking. They think their offense is better off without randy moss this year. They aren't even replacing him either :facepalm I'd take Moss any day over a draft pick :lol

I really could care less because like Wally said

patriots :piss

boston sports :piss
I'd take the draft pic. Sure Moss is a seasoned veteran. But there's a lot of good talent coming out next year. And it would give them a chance to free up some salary cap.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Im with walkn...

The Pats are not going to be hurting that much with this loss. Not knocking moss at all but Brady will be just fine spreading the ball other places. Belichick is just thinking about the future of his team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts