Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm personally tired of this shit. But Favre is reported to possibly be in a Vikings uniform by the 3rd preseason game. WTF? Personally, after watching Sage, I think we have a good QB in him. He completed 10 of 13, 2 of which were dropped by recievers, and lead a touchdown scoring drive the first series. Then our defense STUFFED Peyton Manning, and held them to 3 points the whole game. 7 sacks. Awesome. Sage is spot on accurate and is smart with the ball. Just drop this damn Favre shit and let us win the division again this year with Sage as QB. (Bears looked terrible:biggrin)

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Pre season is a joke. Just a chance to stretch prior to the season. Many a good teams have gone win less in pre season.

But yes the Farve shit needs to end. Dudes washed up and isnt going to take the Vikings any farther than Sage/Jackson.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Pre season is a joke. Just a chance to stretch prior to the season. Many a good teams have gone win less in pre season.

But yes the Farve shit needs to end. Dudes washed up and isnt going to take the Vikings any farther than Sage/Jackson.
Exactly. Our own Detoilet Lions went 4-0 last pre-season. That was sure a good indicator of how their season was going to go. :rolleyes

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Somebody just mentioned he is on the plane and should be signed today:sleep

Dunno if its facts but I guess we will see when the breaking news alerts start popping up:dunno

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
WELL, looked right after my post and well, here ya go

Tuesday, August 18 2009
Official Blog of the National Football League
  • Home
Jason La Canfora
Favre, Vikings close to deal

Posted: August 18th, 2009 | Jason La Canfora | Tags: Brett Favre
Brett Favre and the Vikings were deep in negotiations on a contract as of Monday night, according to a league source, “with all signs pointing to a contract getting done very soon.”
Agent Bus Cook was at Favre’s Mississippi home while the deal was being worked on, according to the source, with the sides putting the framework of a deal in place.
NFL Network’s Scott Hanson reported that Favre and his wife boarded a Vikings private Jet in Hattiesburg at 10 a.m.
Vikings coach Brad Childress confirmed in an e-mail to The Associated Press Tuesday morning that the veteran quarterback was traveling from Mississippi to meet with the team.
Asked if the plan was to sign Favre on Tuesday, Childress replied: “In a perfect world

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Coming from someone who has respected Brett Favre for decades and loved his playing style, his heart and his rare boyish love of the game, please let me be the first to say....

FUCK YOU BRETT FAVRE!!!!!!!!

:cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing :banghead :cursing

...that is all.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Tell us how ya really feel Jer:lol

Well I looked on the Vikes site and not only do they have it announced but they also have his Jersey picture and available..............

Which only leads to my initial assumption this was all planned and in the works all along and they used the Im staying retired bit to get the media to back off the story until now:wacko

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
Favre can kiss my ass and anyone relying on preseason game results needs to get a clue about football.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I liked the way Sage looked:shifty Favre is a interception thrower. Damn it. And its a 10 mil 1 year deal. Favre WAS a great QB, but come on already. Sage looked 100% better than Jackson already. Favre gets hurt in the 2nd game, my bet.

·
X-TREEEME!!11!!ONEONE!
865 Posts
Fav-re can kiss THE FATTEST PART OF MY ASS!!!
WHAT A DRAMA QUEEN!!
I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...I'm retired...I wanna' play...GGGGAAAAHHHH....SHOOOOOT HIIIIIIIIIIIM!! SOMEONE SHOOT HIM IN THE [email protected] FACE RIGHT NOW!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
You've got to be kidding. RETIRE ALREADY! :banghead
Rite at one point I thought Favre was best QB of all time. But man this guy needs to get over himself and hang up his cleats. Who does this guy think he is?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts