Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Not as bad as the fuckin Seahawks.

The most pathetic part about it is, we are 2-6 and only 3 games behind our division leader.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Broncos are still leading there division. What a weird season throught all of football!
No doubt. Leading the division but SD will take that away as long as they don't forfeit any games the 2nd half of the season. Denver has a VERY tough schedule and while discussing with a buddy after the Monday Night Football game I predicted they would lucky to finish .500 and see it more like 7 wins by the time it's all said and done. I'm not very scared of KC or Oakland right now because they might be even worse but something needs to happen in Denver. I think that Shanahan should be given a GM type position so he can still help pick players since he's such a good eye for talent. Then Denver needs to throw ALL the money at Bill Cower to get him on board as a head coach. Then they need to go after Wade Phillips as soon as Dallas cans him because he's a busy as a head coach in the NFL (everyone knew that but Jerry Jones apparently) but he's a great defensive coordinator. I would then like to see them go after Shawne Merriman because I have a feeling he wore out his welcome in SD with this whole injury that should have been taken care of last season bit. I would love to see him or a Joey Porter type player on the Broncos denfense because they need a emotional leader and the closest they had was Lynch who was sent packing. The defense is terrible and the offense is confused with the horrible plays that Shanahan calls. Say what you will about Shanahan being a great coach but I have a hard time thinking of genus plays he's called that won games but the list of bonehead calls he's made that cost them games is endless. I think it's time for a change at head coach but he's too good of friends with Pat Bowlen to get shit canned so a 'promotion' would be a good move.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jer I guarantee none of those thing you want to happen will happen. Shanny and Bowlen will drive this franchise into the ground and squander all the talent we have. Cutler and Marshall could go down as the greatest of all time with the right coaching but right now they will most likely not be remembered in 10-15 years. damn shame too. Fucking bullshit

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Jer I guarantee none of those thing you want to happen will happen. Shanny and Bowlen will drive this franchise into the ground and squander all the talent we have. Cutler and Marshall could go down as the greatest of all time with the right coaching but right now they will most likely not be remembered in 10-15 years. damn shame too. Fucking bullshit
Pretty sure it won't happen but it should happen and is all possible if Bowlen recognized what was best for the franchise.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jesus fucking christ! they get blown out by the raiders when they have a chance to put the division away!!?!?!??! Shanny and Bowlen are fucking cunts! We have been a mediocre team for a fucking decade! fuck this shit! Fire Shanny!!! old fuck lost his touch, his playcalling sucks, his training camp sucked, everything about Shanny sucks with the exception of his drafting skills. GAAHHHHHH I feel sick

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
The funny part is as the game started I saw him looking at his plays sheet and he was wearing glasses!! I was SO stoked because I thought he might actually make some good play calls due to being blind before kind of like undiagnosed diabetes did for Cutler. Boy was I wrong. And talking about bad penalties... what was with those two HORRIBLE roughing the passer calls on #53 of the Raiders making clean hits on Cutler? I fucking HATE how shitty this league has become. It's on it's way downhill if they don't do something about it and quickly.

I've never seen such a shitty team lead a division all season long. That says a lot for the state of the AFC West this season.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
I feel for you. I am a Denver fan from the 70's. Joe Rizzo lived down the block from me when I was in high school and he came to visit us one year. They sure have lost that magic.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
What happened to the Denver team that turned out 1000 yard backs yearly??? Need to get back to the basics, stop chucking the ball around.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
What happened to the Denver team that turned out 1000 yard backs yearly??? Need to get back to the basics, stop chucking the ball around.
Uhh... they have no backs. They are all injured and matter of fact they signed Tatum Bell off of the streets prior to last week's game.

Oh yeah, and Mike Shanahan is a crap ass! :banghead

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Yea i know a few of them are hurt. But this team just used to plug in guys and make them look good. Even when they began the year when ppl were healthy they didn't run the ball enough. Both Shanahan & Reid need to go! Reid and the' offensive coordinator need to be fired.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Don't forget about the defensive coordinator! The Denver defense is just painful to watch. How the fuck can you NOT stop the gad damn Raiders?! :angry If I would have been in that stadium I would have left during the third quarter (that's when I left the bar anyway).

Jay Cutler needs to quit yelling at the refs and everyone else (I agree with Jer, those roughing the passer calls were bullshit) and pay attention to where his passes are going. Funny thing about the Broncos this year, you pretty much know after the first quarter if they are going to lose a game. When the offense isn't clicking the team looks terrible.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts