Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He can NOT hold a ball. Lets hear excuses.:wait

Bench him, and put taylor in to teach him a lesson. He does NOT deserve a pro bowl spot. He leads with 20, yes 20 fumbles. WTF???? I have burned his jersey in my front yard.:cursing

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
LMAO!!! Wowwww the fan boy is upset at Mr Peterson!! Peterson is a great RB. Just cant hold on to the ball!! Oh yea Jackson >>> Peterson...

Wasn't long ago Taylor dropped a ball that cost them ... And you were crying the tune of why wasn't AP in the game.. It's to bad the viks cant suit up 22 Farves, cause hes the best!!

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
He can NOT hold a ball. Lets hear excuses.:wait

Bench him, and put taylor in to teach him a lesson. He does NOT deserve a pro bowl spot. He leads with 20, yes 20 fumbles. WTF???? I have burned his jersey in my front yard.:cursing
No doubt, you can't be an NFL starter and not be able to hold onto the ball. On a side note with him leading the league with 20 fumbles. No one is even close to him in as many touches either. I'm not sticking up for the guy, cause there's no excuse for not holding onto the ball. But, when you lead the league in touches by a large margin, you're most likely gonna lead the league in fumbles. :cheers

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Vikings :piss

:flipoff

Butt Brett Favre is the shit....:shifty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts