Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE THAT PIC OF THAT GREEN SUZUKI? IT WAS LIKE A CANDY GREEN, VERY NICE, SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THAT PIC.....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats wrong with my keyboard?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
That is sweet lookin! I'd buy it if it was a factory offered color. Of course, I'd probably have to kick a few people in the nuts for calling it a kawi just because it was green lol.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
That scheme is sweet

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
That's a crazy ass color! I like it!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
not bad

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I think this is it....I remember seeing this one, and I also remember seeing a nice custom green one with lots of chrome.....I'm trying to decide if I want to paint my bike a real nice green with a nice chrome job.....BUT I LOVE RED....might even do a gunmetal or this bright, kinda pearled baby blue.....I'll post some pics on here to show you what I'm talking about...

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Hey Yellowjacket81 I seen a bike the same as the one in your sig today, I am assuming that's the one you ride, The guy had it into the dealer today to get all the fluids changed. I knew there werent many miles on it cause I never see it around, Anyways there were only 4918 kms on this bike, Absolutely MINT!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
my bike is green from the side view

does'nt look like that though

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Looks pretty good.

Rob

·
Registered
740 Posts
DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE THAT PIC OF THAT GREEN SUZUKI? IT WAS LIKE A CANDY GREEN, VERY NICE, SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THAT PIC.....

Is this the one your talking about? Its in San Antonio My boy sold it a couple months back

·
Registered
569 Posts
Did you ever go through with that paint job or were you just kickin the idea around? Could you photochop it to have a polished frame too?
nah i was just playin around. heres a few more i did a LONG time ago.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yo man, ur pretty bad ass with that photoshop stuff....do some nice reds or sumtin...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts