Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AFter a long brutal winter of debating on wether or not to sell the bike.. i had decided to keep it and start throwing on the goodies.... as promised yesterday when i needed the torque specs... heres the PICs !!

1. stripepd powdercoated white w/ceramic race bearings.
2. DID 520 erv2 chain cnversion ( ss titan sprockets- stock gearing)
3) watsen Flush mounts
4) BMC race filter
5) pc3 usb ( custom map tommorow ! )
6) Full arrow system
7) Arrow adjustable race rearsets.
8) lots more of little touch ups

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks good. I dig the rear sets and white rims. I had white rims on a previous bike. Pain in the ass to keep clean but I'm a lazy bastard.
Just curious, either you took the blue sticker off your seat cowl or your dealer gave you the 600 cowl. My dealer did the same thing to me and I had to go back and swap it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
sweet bike buddy...keep up the good work!!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thx for the comments
yeah im glad i kept her for sure.. the weather just finally turned nice up here.. and one ride with the exhaust on made me fall in love all over again !

> the seat cowl is right.. i peeled off the sticker on the cowl wondering if it would give the tail a slightly different look... but was dissapointed. all the stickers removed imo is way too plain and white.. i ordered the cowl stickers but theyre on back order so they'll be on soon !

> the white wheels arent too big a deal.. 5 minute wash after every ride and they stay sparkling. Add the fact that i wipe off all the chain wax on the outer links/plates and i get no sling whatsoever.. even after some long high speed blasts

Oh and BTW if anyone was interested n getting rearsets or wondering what they do.. WOW, my bike feels like a different bike !! its like the b&m riper short shifter i put ont my vette.. short positive clicks into gears... it feels AMAZING.. so solid and accurate. if i had only known the difference they would have made !

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
nice job - enjoy keeping it clean
glad its not mine haha

·
Registered
210 Posts
What happen to your rear cowl, oticed it is not the original that came with the bike. Unless you just took off the stickers.

·
Registered
431 Posts
what heel guards are those? i like them.....

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
damn man, looks great. congrats once again on the decision of keeping the bike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts