Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish I didn't have to type this but it does feel good to be able to...

THANK YOU ALL AT GIXXER.COM, THANK YOU

I wish I'd stayed on the road, rubber side down and had a nice ride. Instead I got a ride in a Medflight helicopter that I don't remember and I ruined the rest of the day for my friends that saved me and the people that care about me (I had no clue so many people actually do).

I wish for every rider to hear and understand my gratitude and concern for their well being. I wish for others to learn from my mistakes and in doing so they improve their lives.

I REALLY APPRECIATE the moment all of you took to wish me a speedy recovery. I want everyone to know that those posts really made me get off my ass and off the medications to get well. It would have been easy to just hang it up and feel sorry for myself, but I feel I have a goal to meet for everyone expressing concern for my well being.

Im not going to preach but I would like to "suggest" a few things...

...protect your body with gear and good skills
...have something in your wallet that has MD, insurance, family and your medical information if you do what I did, it really helps
...please learn from my error, I hope I learn something from it
...have a good ride

Once again I thank you all. Stay well.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I LOVE YOU MAN....
Bones

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Your my limited edition counterpart so you half to make a full recovery. Hell you will probally get your bike running AGAIN before I do

I'm gonna go through my parts bin and see what spares I have for you.
Feel better

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean your RG isn't running? I thought it was. Okay, My new goal is to be healed and my RG back on the road before Suzukiltd gets his RG running.

That should be June of 2003. Get moving buddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts