Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank Jay @motomummy. I gave him a call ordered a racefit slipon for my G1K. I paid for the express shipping and got it the next day as promised. Best customer service so far. Pipe sounds really good I'm just gettting a lot of blow back ill get that adjusted very soon.

Thanks again

Attachments

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Damnit, I want moar stickers. MOTOMUMMY DIDN'T GIVE ME ENOUGH STICKERS!!!!

Wait a second...oh ya they did, my bad. :lol

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
I've got some SS brake lines coming in from mottomummy. Cant wait.

They need to provide a service where they include a secondary invoice. .. doesn't matter what you buy.... it all invoices at $19.95. Make it easier to explain to my wife.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I've got some SS brake lines coming in from mottomummy. Cant wait.

They need to provide a service where they include a secondary invoice. .. doesn't matter what you buy.... it all invoices at $19.95. Make it easier to explain to my wife.
No explaining needed, if she starts looking crazy cause some parts....:bitchslap
unless thy sent you the wrong color stickers....

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Relax its a joke from another thread where someone ordered the racefit slipon and bitches about the racefit sticker not being the right color after he had already put it on his exhaust.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got so damn excited to lay some pipe, I took the picture before putting the sticker on. Now if the rain here in NY would go away I could take another picture maybe even a video for sound but I have to wash that bad boy as well.

Jay

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just wanted to thank Jay @motomummy. I gave him a call ordered a racefit slipon for my G1K. I paid for the express shipping and got it the next day as promised. Best customer service so far. Pipe sounds really good I'm just gettting a lot of blow back ill get that adjusted very soon.

Thanks again
Mummyman is the best!! If by blowback you mean popping on deceleration plug your Pair valve and you are good to go.

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
Quick question for motomummy or someone else may know. ...
Spiegler SS brake lines. ... how long do the take to ship? I would imagine they have to make them considering all the color choices. No way they could be stocked. ...

***Spiegler Front/Rear Brake Lines***
Options:
Bike : 09-11 GSXR 1000 Line Color : Clear Banjo Color : Titanium Banjo Bolts Color? : Chrome Pads? : None

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
Figured as much. I know you guys have no control over it But about how much time do they take to arrive on doorsteps?

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Pic looks good. Hope you like the quality of it, etc.

Thanks again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts