Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
2022 GSX-R750
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to learning about these fine machines. I put a deposit down for a new 2022 model.

My dealer said sometime in December.

Regards,
Aquaman

Administrator
Welcome 鈥 what鈥檚 bikes have you previously owned ??

Premium Member
2022 GSX-R750
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sport, Ducati 900 SS, 95 Triumph Speed Triple,
Several Harley Davidson's, currently 1977 FLH
Several Dual Sports, currently DR650SE

Premium Member
Congrats man鈥hat is exciting news to share. I can imagine the level of anticipation you must be feeling. I own a 750 and you can鈥檛 go wrong with one of these bikes. In my opinion it is the best all around sport bike you can buy鈥.you chose wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
Sport, Ducati 900 SS, 95 Triumph Speed Triple,
Several Harley Davidson's, currently 1977 FLH
Several Dual Sports, currently DR650SE
nice 馃

Registered
Looking forward to learning about these fine machines. I put a deposit down for a new 2022 model.

My dealer said sometime in December

When all the cargo ships waiting to get unloaded are emptied the dealers will be swimming in bikes, therefor discounts will be abundant. Thats what im waiting for. What color did you choose? I prefer the white.

Registered
When all the cargo ships waiting to get unloaded are emptied the dealers will be swimming in bikes, therefor discounts will be abundant. Thats what im waiting for. What color did you choose?

Premium Member
2022 GSX-R750
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When all the cargo ships waiting to get unloaded are emptied the dealers will be swimming in bikes, therefor discounts will be abundant. Thats what im waiting for. What color did you choose?
Orange/Black

Registered
That鈥檚 awesome! I remember when I bought my 2003 gsxr 1000 it was still in the crate! They let me open it! Still got it still love it. Enjoy your new baby馃槑

1 - 16 of 16 Posts