Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Corey does not sell DRZ parts after I told him I was going to run the DRZ at the track next season he did not hesitate to get me some custom Speigler brake lines for my 2013 DRZ400 SM.

As busy as Corey is he did all the foot work to get a hold of Speigler and have them build me some custom lines.

From the time I spoke to Corey he had the custom lines at my door in record time.

Thanks Corey

IMG_20131017_185131273.jpg

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, there would be plenty of threads, just less douches.

You can't be serious. 95% of the threads are look at my pipe, what is the loudest pipe, what oil should I use and look at the cool pics of my gixxer as I added rim tape.

There are only a handful of build and technical threads.

I wound image you were not a remember many years ago when Mr Gixxer ran the site as back then yes the site has less douches and was packed with technical posts and great information.

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knew there was something not right from your previous thread.
Corey used model airplane glue to seal the package and it got me all high and killed a bunch a brain cells but the package did come packed very well.

·
Administrator
13,455 Posts
i fail to see the point of the other thread ... what a fucking waste of time.

It look's like the only person to get a laugh out of it was you ... you may need to re-install the 'filter' between your brain and the keyboard ... it seem's to have fallen out :suicide

·
Registered
610 Posts
i fail to see the point of the other thread ... what a fucking waste of time.

It look's like the only person to get a laugh out of it was you ... you may need to re-install the 'filter' between your brain and the keyboard ... it seem's to have fallen out :suicide
Wonder if he's just pissed off about seeing a bunch of way to go and thanks for xxx threads

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
I think your other thread would have been more accepted over at gsxr.com, you should go try it. You might like it better over there.

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
Maybe he was trying to be sarcastic about a vendor but really had good service, but was too stupid to pull it off?

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
Lol they all got trolled on the other thread
Very few "Got trolled". Everybody was calling it the whole time. He TRIED to troll, and if he would have just shut the fuck up after the first post he would have pulled it off. It was fucking stupid. He tried to make a name for himself by trolling others and the only name he got was being called idiot, dumbass, shervin, retarded, and stupid.

I am all for a good troll thread, but that was NOT a good one, it could have been till he posted a second time. And he should have let Corey know he was going to do it, but he didnt, that was the OP just being a fuckface douche.

Now, anyone who reads the title and first few posts think that the mistake was in fact Motomummy's.

That is why I think the OP should be banned. For no other reason than being a fuckface douche.

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
I can write the letter

Gixxer.com regrets to inform you that you have been banned from the forum for being a fuck face douche.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts