Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first item from them and gotta say I am impressed! Super fast shipping and great communication!

Cant wait to order some more goodies!

Thank you again!

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Oh FFS there goes MotoMummy again, satisfying customers and providing good service. I am SO SICK of hearing that shit! I mean why can't someone just randomly bitch about them for no fucking reason, only to be proven that it was their own damn fault for being stupid and Motomummy ALWAYS comes out on top. I mean is that too much to fucking ask??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corey- I just bought some Techspecs this time around. I'm still debating on whether to go with the Scorpion exhaust or do a header swap and go with the Racefit. One of these is going to be my next order.

Voodu- LOL

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Oh FFS there goes MotoMummy again, satisfying customers and providing good service. I am SO SICK of hearing that shit! I mean why can't someone just randomly bitch about them for no fucking reason, only to be proven that it was their own damn fault for being stupid and Motomummy ALWAYS comes out on top. I mean is that too much to fucking ask??
Me too! So no matter what! My next review will be negative! Even though Corey gave me a smoking good deal again, always answers my private PMs & includes stickers. :flipoff

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Corey- I just bought some Techspecs this time around. I'm still debating on whether to go with the Scorpion exhaust or do a header swap and go with the Racefit. One of these is going to be my next order.

Voodu- LOL
I would take a Racefit any day over hte Scorpion. If you look at the scorpion it's just straight pipes welded together where Racefit, Like Akrapovic, has a bender and bends the pipes to where they need them. We have had some guys with welding issues too, with Scorpion. It was fixed under warranty, but yet to have a quality issue withe Racefit at all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may give him a pass on this one. Depends on how I feel later today! :burnout

There you go! You can run with that. Start up a new thread and let the Mummy have it!

Great information to know. I am leaning toward the Racefit. Never really heard any bad things about them. Just gotta find a header now.

thanks again!

I would take a Racefit any day over hte Scorpion. If you look at the scorpion it's just straight pipes welded together where Racefit, Like Akrapovic, has a bender and bends the pipes to where they need them. We have had some guys with welding issues too, with Scorpion. It was fixed under warranty, but yet to have a quality issue withe Racefit at all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just ordered a pcv for my 03 1000 with a map thru them . Hope I'm as happy as the rest of you are with them . First purchase !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts