Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to write a quick review on motomummy. For those of you who don't know, motomummy got a bad review on here by another member.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343505

Corey however turned it into something positive and long story short, I won a $100. Lol. So I took the money plus some of my own and I bought a Shorai lithium battery for my 02 600. I've been researching batteries for a few months as I had to buy 3 for 3 bikes. The Shorai seemed like the best bet at the time I just couldn't afford one. I ordered the battery on Wednesday and it got to me in ct today, not bad. I also ordered some extra decals which will be put on my new auctmart fairings whenever I get around to ordering them. I'll update this review with more details in the spring as my bike was just winterized two days ago. For now I hope you enjoy the pics of a 2 pound battery. Lol. ImageUploadedByMO Free1351978787.929696.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1351978798.691909.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1351978810.488492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Ahhh fuck you fucking fuck!!! :cursing

That guy hasn't been back since. :lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, can you post pics of it installed? I gotta pick one of those batteries up!

I'll do a mock up later if I have the time.

Sent from my iPhone, which about 50 Asian women touched at Foxconn. So my phone gets more action then me.

·
Consistent, albeit slow
1,696 Posts
Wow, you even got "free" decals?:cheers

I never got any!! :crying

:lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts