Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW IT HASS BEEN A WHILE SINSE I CAME HERE. FLESH SENT ME A EMAIL AND TOLD ME SQUID FAMR IS BAK UP.
IT ISS GRATE TO BE BACK I HAVE TO SAY.
WELL I SOLD MY GIX 750 FOR LIKE 500 BUKS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. IT HAD BEEN WREKED TOO MUCH.
I STIL HAVE THE BUSA THOW AND RIDE IT AS MUCH AS POSSABLE. MY DAD SAID I CAN GET THE JIXXER 1000 AT THE END OF THIS YEAR! I AM VERY VERY HAPPY TO GET THIS BIKE!

ANYWAY I AM SURE YOU SLOW PUSSIES WILL SEE ME IN FRONT OF YOU MORE OFTEN AGAN.

FRED

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Nice to have you back Fred, just wondering, did you shop around before you got your $500 offer?

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
Nice to have you back Fred, just wondering, did you shop around before you got your $500 offer?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Probably not

Maybe I shouldn't have emailed him

How are you still alive Fred?

jontflesh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
poocher: what the fuk dud? If i livd by you i would smoke that pussy bike of yors.

speedfrrek- the busa has alot of the same stuf the gix had. the tail sekshon is totally gone xcept for the subfram becaus of a crash. i am thinkin of opening up the engien and installing some ducati cams. ducati is the best bike so it's cams should do grate for me huh?

fred

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
yeah, but instead of usuing the cam chain, convert it to a belt driven system. the wait of the chain adds rotational mass to the engine. by decreasing the rotational mass of the engine components you can increas your horsepower exponentially. There is a formula for determing the horsepower increase that you will experience. I*81/U+812 commonly known as the I81U812 formula (say it out loud). I= the inertia of the object U= the unknown constant (consult your users manual to determine this value)

Man once you get that all straightened out you should be really flying. Good luck, and just ask if you have any questions.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Originally posted by Fred:
poocher: what the fuk dud? If i livd by you i would smoke that pussy bike of yors.

fred
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
I'm sure you would bro...I'm sure you would.

Poocher hearby retracts his previous post...good luck w/your OU812 valves.

[ 09-13-2002, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: poacher ]

G

·
Originally posted by speedphreak:
There is a formula for determing the horsepower increase that you will experience. I*81/U+812 commonly known as the I81U812 formula (say it out loud). I= the inertia of the object U= the unknown constant (consult your users manual to determine this value)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">My users manual didn't have a value for this unknown constant, stating simply that it was unknown. I consulted the I-Ching, and devined the constant as being 1.25831444 * PI * 10^84th power. Obviously - the mod worked well. My numbers are off the chart.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
To:Fred
Re:Inquiry

The question isn't how are you still alive.
The question is why.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
What's going on Fred? What mods have you done to your Busa. I was thinking of sticking a couple blow dryers in the Ram Air tubes of mine. Trying to go for the hole forced induction thing. Anyway hit me back and let me know what you think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts