Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next stop, New England. Wouldn't it be great to see the Chargers beat the Pats??!! Send them packing at 17-1.

I've been waiting since last year for this.

Hell Yeah!!!! :punk:punk

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
It was a good game.....but SD is fucked if they can't get healthy...

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I hope the Chargers winning has no effect on Norv Turner sticking around for awhile.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
i guarantee san diego gets blown the fuck out. there would be no justice in the world if a team as immature and arrogant as san diego beats the patriots.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn son, tell us how you REALLy feel
:lol:lol

Yeah....a little aggro out there in Colorado....

Of course I'm not gonna make any bold predictions but I am for sure pretty fired up right now about SD getting to the AFC championship.....it doesn't look good for the Chargers but everybody thought they were gonna get blown away by the Colts too.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
the colts will not beat the pats...end of story..

and didnt help to notice how rivers pulled a TO by yelling at a colt fan at the end of the game..very immature if you ask me...

·
Registered
152 Posts
It was a gutsy win, they definitely were more mature than Indy last Sunday. I would love to see them beat NE but it won't be easy. All you haters need to separate Rivers from the rest of the stars on the Chargers, he's immature and runs his mouth, but you won't find a classier player than LT period...best RB in the game today and humble. Gates is the best TE in the game hands down, same thing for him.

Go Chargers!!! :cheers

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
It was a gutsy win, they definitely were more mature than Indy last Sunday. I would love to see them beat NE but it won't be easy. All you haters need to separate Rivers from the rest of the stars on the Chargers, he's immature and runs his mouth, but you won't find a classier player than LT period...best RB in the game today and humble. Gates is the best TE in the game hands down, same thing for him.

Go Chargers!!! :cheers

lt is a god yes, but i think your forgetting his atitude after he lost the AFC championship last year...ran off the feild crying, swearing and not shaking any hands..

get your facts str8.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
gates is good...

but i think the mvp in that end goes to Witten of the Cowboys...had more catches and td's of any other reciever on the team...

gates is in the top 5..not number 1....clark is better then him and hes not even a TE...not to mention alge crumpler....

dont you watch espn?

·
Registered
152 Posts
lt is a god yes, but i think your forgetting his atitude after he lost the AFC championship last year...ran off the feild crying, swearing and not shaking any hands..

get your facts str8.
Yeah that was one time that he didn't but it doesn't erase everything else he does on and off the field, you're right that he is human. He was pissed because the Patriots are so arogant and were trash talking and playing dirty.

gates is good...

but i think the mvp in that end goes to Witten of the Cowboys...had more catches and td's of any other reciever on the team...

gates is in the top 5..not number 1....clark is better then him and hes not even a TE...not to mention alge crumpler....

dont you watch espn?
Aw come on what are you smokin' homie? :lol I'm not talking one season. Compare numbers over the last 4 seasons. Rivers played like shit this year and it showed in the numbers for everyone on offense. Gates isn't just good... I guess the bottom line must be that he's a better team TE. Those other ones you mentioned will be at home with the popcorn watching the Bolts game this weekend. :cheers

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gates is good...

dont you watch espn?
C'mon Ghostwigga!!! You know Gates is the man. Algernon Crumpler better than Gates? No way.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
crumpler used to be good but is not even close to being in the top 5 in the nfl anymore. I'd say the number 1 spot is a toss up between Witten and Gates.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Next stop, New England. Wouldn't it be great to see the Chargers beat the Pats??!! Send them packing at 17-1.

I've been waiting since last year for this.

Hell Yeah!!!! :punk:punk
Time to order the pizza, eat some popcorn, sit back and watch the 18-0 Patriots in the SuperBowl

Go Pats

:punk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts