Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of a few of us from Texas that are floating around GDC. Let me know if you're interested in attending some track days that way we have a group to go with. We can go through both RideSmart and Lone Star Track Days.

I'd like to see a larger presence in the forum like there in the north east!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I normally ride with RideSmart, I've done a few track days with Lone Start Track Days. I'm up in the DFW area though, next time you go let me know and I will look for you, pit together.

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a plan :cheers I just signed up for TWS on 30 May if you're interested. I'll look at my schedule and see when the next weekend I'm off to head out to cresson ranch.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm in DFW and will be doing track days.

Right now I am in the process of replacing my Corvette with a truck and trailer.

Vette is fun to drive but I only have so much space and money. I would rather be doing track days on my bike to be honest.

It sux balls renting a truck and trailer just for track days.

Once this vette is gone I will be buying a track only bike :)

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in DFW and will be doing track days.

Right now I am in the process of replacing my Corvette with a truck and trailer.

Vette is fun to drive but I only have so much space and money. I would rather be doing track days on my bike to be honest.

It sux balls renting a truck and trailer just for track days.

Once this vette is gone I will be buying a track only bike :)

Great! That's 4 of us now including @bueshy

I was going to say that if you ever wanted to take your current bike to the track sooner (I'm looking at june dates for MSRC) I would be able to pick your bike up in my trailer I'm purchasing tomorrow.

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
I normally ride with RideSmart, I've done a few track days with Lone Start Track Days. I'm up in the DFW area though, next time you go let me know and I will look for you, pit together.
2nd post in 12 years? Thats great!

Yes i am in as soon as i get back up and running. Im not sure what ill be able to do schedule wise since some of the tracks are pretty far from me.

Im looking to get out on COTA next year after i get a few more days of practice elsewhere

·
Registered
595 Posts
2nd post in 12 years? Thats great!

Yes i am in as soon as i get back up and running. Im not sure what ill be able to do schedule wise since some of the tracks are pretty far from me.

Im looking to get out on COTA next year after i get a few more days of practice elsewhere
Oh heck yes I'd love to.

If you want company I would join in :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah,registered long time ago then had to get out of riding for awhile. Back now, just not much of a forum person. Rather be out riding then typing. Where in TX is everyone, if you need a ride in the FTW area I can haul 3-4 with my set up.

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
May not have an interest in it since they run to Hallet and NOLA as it is. They have 6 tracks including those two here anyway, but those are still 8 hour hauls from me...

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Any one doing any days in October, either through RideSmart or Lone Star Track Days?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
12 Participants
Smoked_Sum
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing