Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new to the site-- and am posting for my boyfriend cause he will NEVER post on his own lol!:shifty Anyway~

he JUST got his new Slip On Termigoni GP Style Exhaust (http://www.surfsidemoto.com/store/product/TERY44630282.html) and the instructions that came with it are lousy :wtf.. Anyone have maybe a more descriptive set of instructions they can extend our way?:scratch He wants to install them tomorrow (being that it is 9:30pm) They are a sharp set of pipes if i do say so myself... If anyone has anything please let me know!!
Thanks!

~*Robyn*~

PS: I will post a picture as soon as I can

·
Registered
759 Posts
Robyn you sound sexy :shifty Mm oh yes did you get the Y pipe also that deletes the big cat underneath or just the pipes?? Should be pretty straightforward if its just the pipes. Unbolt the stockers and bolt these on in place :cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No.. He didn't get the Y pipe.. thats down the road... 900 was a stretch for him to get.. but he couldn't live without them :hammer i kinda wish he had waited and searched for a lower price.. oh well his money not mine! I hope it's as simple as you say! The instructions that came with it are HORRIBLE i mean... granted i understand they dont speak MUCH english in italy.. but COME ON! At least make it make sense! UGH!

·
Registered
759 Posts
No.. He didn't get the Y pipe.. thats down the road... 900 was a stretch for him to get.. but he couldn't live without them :hammer i kinda wish he had waited and searched for a lower price.. oh well his money not mine! I hope it's as simple as you say! The instructions that came with it are HORRIBLE i mean... granted i understand they dont speak MUCH english in italy.. but COME ON! At least make it make sense! UGH!
Just look to the bottom of the stock pipes and see where they unbolt from the cat. Not sure of the size but find a socket that fits that clamp and unbolt both of them and also unbolt the tabs at the footpegs and just put the termis in place of the stockers. :cheers

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Hello! I'm new to the site-- and am posting for my boyfriend cause he will NEVER post on his own lol!:shifty Anyway~

he JUST got his new Slip On Termigoni GP Style Exhaust (http://www.surfsidemoto.com/store/product/TERY44630282.html) and the instructions that came with it are lousy :wtf.. Anyone have maybe a more descriptive set of instructions they can extend our way?:scratch He wants to install them tomorrow (being that it is 9:30pm) They are a sharp set of pipes if i do say so myself... If anyone has anything please let me know!!
Thanks!

~*Robyn*~

PS: I will post a picture as soon as I can

Well, Robyn, that ain't soon enough!! we want to see PICS!!!! GRRRRRRR!!

Ya don't start a thread about something and no pics!!:crying

In the meantime, you can enjoy pics of the old man's(senior citizen) bike with termis.. :drool :drool :drool

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OH WELL! They are on!! Can't take a pic today though.. weather got nasty FAST we got them on with little problems! Look sexy.. Sound WONDERFUL! I'll post a pic under my profile stuff, and also on this post once i get to take it :).. at that point i may take a nighttime pic which has his :eek:fftopic lights on it :):punk

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
OH WELL! They are on!! Can't take a pic today though.. weather got nasty FAST we got them on with little problems! Look sexy.. Sound WONDERFUL! I'll post a pic under my profile stuff, and also on this post once i get to take it :).. at that point i may take a nighttime pic which has his :eek:fftopic lights on it :):punk
Cool, now don't keep us waitin!! I ain't got too much time left anyway!!:lol :lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe hopefully tonight! if he will turn his lights on.. if not i will take it when i get my camera from my house!! :) it should be up by monday :)

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
hehe hopefully tonight! if he will turn his lights on.. if not i will take it when i get my camera from my house!! :) it should be up by monday :)
Monday??? I am already an old crazy coot, but come Monday, I will be an older crazy coot!! :crying

Just kiddin..:lol But, we riders with Termis are EXCLUSIVE Dam EXCLUSIVE :cool. Want to see us all posted up.

Looking forward to seeing this, and BTW, the old man got a zillion pics!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
14 Participants
GSXR1000GirlToy
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing