Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Bought 2, now where's my number fools? JK.
Good Luck I hope you guys finish 1st in every race, where the Suzukis and the Gixxer.com crew belongs.

Now where's my pocket bike. LoL

·
Registered
524 Posts
thanks for your support

could do with selling some more tickets though..........

Eric

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm gonna be at the IOM TT this year on my TL, not taking part of course, just spectating. If there's anything I can do to help when I'm there let me know. Will be arriving Friday of race week and leaving the Tuesday after Mad Sunday.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Mr Gixxer updates the list periodically, so no doubt you will be added to the list soon

thanks for your support

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my ticket! I would like to watch the races even if it is a late showing. We don't get good races played here in Japan to often.(what I miss about the U.S.) So that leaves a big hankering for some good ole race action. Hook me up Mr. Gixxer!

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Re: Team GIXXER.COM at the Isle of Man TT 2004 Raf

I just bought two more!!! Brings me to six total(not bad but will be when my wife figures it out
).

Eric good luck and I look forward to hearing all about the TT!!!

Maybe you could get some footage and someone could host it for us to see on the website??

·
Registered
5,716 Posts

Oh Mr G if you could add me for the last two tickets I just bought yesterday I'd appreciate it!!

·
Registered
289 Posts

I already bought two tickets, and plan to buy a few mone when my paycheck comes in on friday. Just wondering, does buying raffle tickets counts towards getting that red R by the name, or is it seperate from the site? Its not a huge deal if it doesn't I was just curious

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
37 Participants
-Magnum-
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing