Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Taylormade threads usually end up in heated discussions, very strong opinions about them. There are better and cheaper exhausts that are made solidly and provide results. There is really no R&D in taylormade and if you really look at them, there is nothing there except they look good. In the end, your bike, your money.

·
Premium Member
3,501 Posts
I did and that post was from around 2012 so was looking to see if they've improved since then. Seems like they don't have a great name on the site and for a $1000 bucks was just looking for some insight. I thought this is what fellow riders do maybe I'm wrong.
My comment was more towards your question about popcorn gif. :)
Like Samantha said Taylormade is expensive and low performance.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Trash!!!!:fact Get something that is Quality, and makes good power gains. Do you see any racer in WSBK, BSB, or AMA with Taylor Made on their bikes??? Nope, didn't think so......

Go Akra, Leo Vince, M4 or Arrow!!! Don't look at anything else. Please don't ask about Dos Vatos(Two Brothers) either.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Trash!!!!:fact Get something that is Quality, and makes good power gains. Do you see any racer in WSBK, BSB, or AMA with Taylor Made on their bikes??? Nope, didn't think so......

Go Akra, Leo Vince, M4 or Arrow!!! Don't look at anything else. Please don't ask about Dos Vatos(Two Brothers) either.
This. Right here. TM is junk

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Forget about Leo Vince, they went belly up last year. What you see for sale online is leftover stock and replacement parts will be hard if not impossible to find.

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
I'm surprised that Yoshimura wasn't mentioned.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I always recommend Akra first. Then M4, then Yosh.

:thumbup

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
WOW!!! That looks terrible. I don't even see how they are in business selling that so called.....huh, whatever that is. You are better off getting Dos Hermanos exhaust. I can't believe I just said that.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
WOW!!! That looks terrible. I don't even see how they are in business selling that so called.....huh, whatever that is. You are better off getting Dos Hermanos exhaust. I can't believe I just said that.
It looks REALLY nice when you can't see the actual exhaust and is one of the best looking trash at bike night. A poser exhaust for poser riders who only care about looks. Not unlike 2 Brothers who one member stated "Is so much louder than the Yosh/Akry exhaust it replaced. Yes, I lost HP/TQ but it sounds awesome." 'nough said.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I'm surprised that Yoshimura wasn't mentioned.
One dollar short and a day late again but....
...Yoshi is further down the list these days as "Yoshimura Japan" and not "USA" are preferred but Yoshi Japan is like Unobtainium...hard to find and very expensive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts