Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,753 Posts
Damn :eek:hmy

That was definitely a blunt force instant-stop. I'd be surprised if he survived that.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Holy shit. I agree with target fixation being unlikely unless there was a curve just off camera. What seems more likely to me is the guy just took his eyes off the road and drifted, then panic froze.

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
Andddd the pole wins, R.I.P. I'm sure we've all had that small brain fart and drifted a little but that was nasty....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I'm betting target fixation . I have a feeling there was a left hand curve coming into that area. He hit the potted plant at the bottom of the frame . He was still drifting wide to the right. Who knows he may have been drunk on top of everything else . Kind of amazed his helmet popped off . Wonder if the strap was even done on it .

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Andddd the pole wins, R.I.P. I'm sure we've all had that small brain fart and drifted a little but that was nasty....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Just a couple of times when I first started riding. First time I almost took out a few mail boxes. Gave it more gas and truned my screw up into a drift on the shoulder of the road. Looked like I was a dirt track rider .

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
From the looks of it the guy seemed to be purposely riding close to the right, rear tire popped up when it hit the curb and that's all. I vote stupid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts